Return of the pizzle
I'm neutral on this one. While it does seem that you're apologetic and want to turn over a new leaf, your previous offenses are very serious, at least from what I hear. Doxxing isn't something to be taken lightly, as it can lead to unwanted..."issues."

There's no guarantee that you won't do it again. I believe that you won't, but there's no way to be sure.

+0, good luck.
That's a fair viewpoint. My offenses are serious, both of them. While one was more aggressive than the other, it's revealing someone's private information publicly with no consent. It doesn't matter how easy it is, it shouldn'tve been done. I wouldn't try and get unbanned just to do it again. That'll just land me back in the same spot I am now. I do want to turn over a new leaf and I want to be a part of the TTT community again. This time, for the better.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
Your unban has been denied

Not sure what to tell you there, really doubt it’ll be lifted anytime soon, doxxing far outweighs 90+% of the bans we make on things like mass rdm. Someone’s private information far outweighs someone’s round of TTT

But, glad you realize that

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon