Poll: Ban Him
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
1 50.00%
No
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Request of Ric Flair of Busting Nuts (STEAM_0:0:48384223 )
Offender's Name: ric flair of busting nuts

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48384223

Potential Witnesses: roberzucaritas6 CooP  GoodGuyRoyale (Pretty sure none of them go on the forums though

Reason to Ban: Quite a few RDMS

Proof: [Image: nN7RtOZ.png]

[Image: NIIAEEZ.png]

Ric shot first

[Image: EVu59pl.png]

The traitor kills were very obvious rdm with how he was talking about the two people in a row he shot were T's

Other: Highest of chances there were more, but i am tired.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
He does RDM a lot with no remorse. He's been banned before for RDM + leave
+1 ban for consistent rdm'ing :v
(11-02-2018, 01:43 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: Offender's Name: ric flair of busting nuts

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48384223

Potential Witnesses: roberzucaritas6 CooP  GoodGuyRoyale (Pretty sure none of them go on the forums though

Reason to Ban: Quite a few RDMS

Proof: [Image: nN7RtOZ.png]

[Image: NIIAEEZ.png]

Ric shot first

[Image: EVu59pl.png]

The traitor kills were very obvious rdm with how he was talking about the two people in a row he shot were T's

Other: Highest of chances there were more, but i am tired.
This is my fault I'm not gonna lie, I am sorry and at 100% fault for RDM'ing and will take any punishment fit for doing so.
(11-02-2018, 02:11 PM)ric flair of busting nuts Wrote: This is my fault I'm not gonna lie, I am sorry and at 100% fault for RDM'ing and will take any punishment fit for doing so.

As constant RDM is a permanent ban, if you would like to appeal at any point please post your appeal here

Thread closed.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]