Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ttt_space_station_edit
Hello, everyone. I’ve done it. I’ve made a version of space station that is a bit more streamlined and feasible to play on.

My changes to ttt_space_station in this map include:

-Removal of the x wing, and addition of some apcs on the platform for some viable cover
-Removal of the explosion sequence (self-explanatory)
-The inability to crowbar doors open (because it was too easy to access secrets)
-A ramp leading from each shuttle to the top of the station, allowing for more easy access to the hangar.
-If you’re in the tube connecting the shuttles to the station, and the shuttle leaves, you’re no longer sucked out into space
-Lowered the strength of the windows on each shuttle, making it easier for navigation and combat
-Each shuttle’s total ride time is around 90 seconds, with a delay in between each one (so you can’t spam the button to stay on it forever)
-A teleport after the laser hallway (which was also removed) so you can teleport back to the main area if you don’t know the code
-More weapons/ammo
-An easy street easter egg
-and more

You can download the map here: 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1557999818

If there are any issues, post them here. I’ll try to fix them ASAP and update the map.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Any chance you could upload it to the workshop?
(11-05-2018, 09:35 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Any chance you could upload it to the workshop?

Yeah, I could, I’ll do it this evening

Woah, removal of the explosion sequence? How am I supposed to RDM the entire server 10 sec after the round starts now?
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

Add it to map pool plz <3
Hello Mr. Reed Man, I'm going to go ahead and add it to the Dinkleberg's New Server Content Workshop addon. I think some player models might be changing, and I'm going to have to update that once Dink actually responds, so when updates do happen, soon hopefully, this map should be included in that.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(11-05-2018, 03:04 PM)Trombowen Wrote: Hello Mr. Reed Man, I'm going to go ahead and add it to the Dinkleberg's New Server Content Workshop addon. I think some player models might be changing, and I'm going to have to update that once Dink actually responds, so when updates do happen, soon hopefully, this map should be included in that.

Very noice

Ok, I uploaded it to the workshop, you can find it here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1557999818