Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Request Of [ASN]GoodGuyRoyal
The first screenshot is Potato passing an unided body and the second screnshot was Coop getting shot due to sus in overtime I believe.
I don’t remember much about this but I’m pretty sure Coop didn’t even report him, it was someone else. I do remember him needing only one slay though. It would’ve been nice if I could see the logs of him killing the two other people.
(11-07-2018, 07:33 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Why didn't Lycan handle this if he was there?

(11-07-2018, 08:07 PM)Lycan Wrote: The first screenshot is Potato passing an unided body and the second screnshot was Coop getting shot due to sus in overtime I believe.
I don’t remember much about this but I’m pretty sure Coop didn’t even report him, it was someone else. I do remember him needing only one slay though. It would’ve been nice if I could see the logs of him killing the two other people.

@Laced Xanax Not sure why he did not handle it. It all happened right there. He might have been busy. After I saw in first person him murder the last two people for no reason (One in the attic of that map and one in front of a destroyed car below the attic) I got straight to work filing out this messy report. 

I also did not know Moderators could ban. I thought only admins and above can ban, so Lycan sadly did not come to mind about telling him on the spot. I did ask for assistance on discord to fill this out though, that was about it.

I talked to him (GoodGuyRoyal) and he claimed it was an accident. It clearly was not from my point of view. His story did not line up correctly either.

@"Lycan"  I am unsure why he was only reported twice. I will try to pull up the map and round hours with the logs to give to you to look into.

Found it @"Lycan"  

Old Logs>

Nov 7th/18h/6:15 : TTT_Richland_Fix|Round: 2
He gave fireball and I trouble the other day too.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Hello, If Lycan was on when this happened, and he was slayed appropriately for his actions, then I don't see the need for a ban request. As long as he didn't RDM any AFKs outside of overtime, and if he wasn't reported while staff were on by the others he "RDM'd", then what's the problem here?
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

To add on what Trom said, you can type to staff privately if you believe there’s an issue on the server by using the @ key before your message ingame. I believe this should have been done rather than a ban report.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
I'm just going to lock this. We will continue to monitor Goodguy's behavior as I myself just banned him for a day yesterday for consistent mic spam. It appears to me Lycan handled it properly in-game and next time better communication between the staff online would be nice. Thank you for your concern though.