Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MotoKid for trusted 2017
I find it funny how all these people are saying they don't know who you are.... when they barely even play on the server. ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
[Image: giphy.gif]
I have seen you around but as others have said, you as of now do not make a impact on the server.

Keep working on it and apply in the future.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Who are you?
-1 Who are you? I think I've seen you maybe twice before, hardly ever on the forums
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
I'm with everyone else man, I've played with you, and your an amazing guy, but if you get more involved with the community, especially on the forums, more people will recognize you. That's the only issue I have :) +0
people don't know me but i have over 100 hours on the sever, not my fault if you don't socialize but don't penalize me for something i cant control. that just doesn't make any sense, and i don't get on the forums because i find them tedious and frankly boring, i want to be trusted to help keep the sever clean when i play because there are a lot of times where no one else is on if i see something worth of a ban and an admin hasn't taken care of it yet of course ill post it but in most cases's its already handled once it happens.
-1  You joined in feb 2016 and only have 4 days play time, That's very inactive.
https://gyazo.com/ffde0d2f05f34d16db2613c3df23ec68
(02-14-2017, 12:41 AM)Fozzy Wrote: -1  You joined in feb 2016 and only have 4 days play time, That's very inactive.
https://gyazo.com/ffde0d2f05f34d16db2613c3df23ec68

I'm not trying to argue but i play daily and ill quote most other people, " i never see you on". Doesn't this sever need active staff?
Sorry, but we have decided to deny your application. Major thing here is community/forum involvement, try and be more active within the community, and reapply in a couple months.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]