Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Return of the Tiger
+1 would be shooting ourselves in the foot if we didn’t

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
absolutely +1
+1 honestly you might as well take soup's mod too ;)
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-17-2018, 06:22 PM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: +1 honestly you might as well take soup's mod too ;)

That's toxic. At least give em Blake's mod instead.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(11-17-2018, 06:24 PM)Christian Wrote:
(11-17-2018, 06:22 PM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: +1 honestly you might as well take soup's mod too ;)

That's toxic. At least give em Blake's mod instead.

You're right, lets throw in burrito's while we're at it
[Image: giphy.gif]
Ya might be short a couple hours if you only have 1.711 hours, but that is a very specific number. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+1 obviously. Already because MG42.
He's a good boii, would be a nice addition to staff, nuff said.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
(11-17-2018, 03:45 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: I feel that with a return to staffing my morale itself could get a small boost wich in turn would fuel my activity.

Let's say your app is declined; would you play on the server? If your only motivation to play is the fact that you are staff it's probably best you don't become staff. I'd rather see active players become staff.
This is quoting one of the admins who was answering my question as to why I was denied: "you can't just come back from a long break and expect a staff position". I've been playing on this server regularly for three months, and I was still denied for this reason. I support you, but what's going to keep you from becoming inactive after that "small boost" fueling your activity is consumed?
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

The difference here is that he's a previous mod. The real question is @King Tiger Ace Fasda22 would you want mod back?
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]