Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Return of the Tiger
(11-17-2018, 11:55 PM)Scoovie Wrote: The difference here is that he's a previous mod. The real question is @King Tiger Ace Fasda22 would you want mod back?
So you'd rather give moderator status back to someone who's essentially inactive and interacts very little with the server than give trusted to someone who is regularly on for extended amounts of time? Gotcha, makes sense.

This is his server time this month:
[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=S2luZyBUaWdlciBB...7987786336]

And this is mine:
[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=VHJvbWJvd2Vu&hos...3797612367]
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

As a response to @nopleez I am planning on increasing my activity more and I thought why not go for it, I did feel like I had to tell my reasoning for my previous lack of playtime but as mentioned I am going to be more active during spare time hours if I see people on so I thought I'd give this a shot.

Now @Trombowen's point is rather fair and I do believe that he's right however I do interact still with peeps from the server but not ON the server. I talk with people on Discord, I try to give my opinions on threads I think matter etc. so I personally think I do still interact with the people of TTT, opinions on this can differ, wich is again, fair. What sits in my mind the most is playtime, I wont be upset at all if this gets denied because of it as I do understand I may have rushed this application a little

Onto @Scoovie's question, eventually I'll go for Moderator again, I just dont think I deserve it back right away as I did walk away from it in bitter taste. Its more of a sense of how I personally feel about getting staff again rather then me just casually asking if I can have Moderator back after basicly abandoning the server when I thought it was sinking and going on a long hiatus.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(11-18-2018, 12:35 AM)Trombowen Wrote:
(11-17-2018, 11:55 PM)Scoovie Wrote: The difference here is that he's a previous mod. The real question is @King Tiger Ace Fasda22 would you want mod back?
So you'd rather give moderator status back to someone who's essentially inactive and interacts very little with the server than give trusted to someone who is regularly on for extended amounts of time? Gotcha, makes sense.

And this is mine:

The thing is resigned staff are pretty much guaranteed to get staff back if they want it, as long as they show activity, I asked if he would like full mod back, I didn't say he would get it back right away. Take your crappy attitude back to your other thread and stay on point in tigers app, thank you.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Trombowen, you have a point, but posting on someone else’s staff app trying to proof your point only works against yourself. 

If Fasda become more active as he stated he will here, he will most likely be an exceptional staff member. I haven’t seen his staffing by myself since I wasn’t active on Dinks back then when he was staff but I know he always helps people and is a kind cunt, plus he has an exceptional understanding of the rules and the game TTT itself. I normally would do a -1 due to lack of recent server time but sometimes you come across individuals who can be an exceptional addition to the community/staff and Fasda is one of them, hence the reason I +1 him.

Fasda, you do realise if you become staff, I’m gonna start calling you a gay hm?
Greetings, 
Swartsy
When Tiger was on, he was by far one of the most active upper staff members, if not the most active one. So I see know problems with his time knowing that he's gonna start getting his hours back up. +1 from me

And this is mine:

The issue is you are making this about you and not tiger, why you are not getting staff and whether you deserve it or not is a separate issue from tigers app. To tiger the last several months you have not played on the server and in the past month you have like 5 days you have logged in. before you are given back a staff potion I'd like to see you be obviously more active on the server. Its not you ability to staff that is in question here just whether you really a committed to coming back into staffing. So persoanlly id like to see this app declined and have him post back in a month with more activity on the server, he should show he is active and then be returned to staff not the other way around. Also he should just go back to mod not tmod or trusted those are learning ranks he doesnt need to learn.
I'm sorry for trying to shoehorn my application into this; I shouldn't have done that. I just got a little tilted when I saw that the greatest contributing factor to my application would be the least contributing factor to his. I apologize for going off topic on Fasda's application. From what I remember about you and from the response you gave me, you're a very objective and reasonable person, some of the best qualities for a staff member to have. I have no problem with @King Tiger Ace Fasda22 going straight back to having moderator status.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

Ill remain a neutral vote on this app bc I havent actively played with you in some time. However, I have full confidence in you if you get staff back. You taught me a lot about staffing when I first started out and you make a good role model for other staff. I do agree that I would like to see your activity go up a bit to show you are commited, but dont object to you getting the rank back sooner than later.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~

And this is mine:

@queef commando  said will delete something is not a vote and stop being butthurt, that only make you distant from your staff app, they said its because your caracther i didnt got the staff app, i said you have a huge ego and never think its wrong, you being a butthurt with your staff app is the bigger example of your huge ego, plus you not even do ban requests anymore meaning you dont want help the comunnity, you just want the power
Not to add onto unnecessary comments (so sorry, tiger.)- @Temmie Ferret that’s pretty inappropriate and Trombowen already apologized, there’s absolutely no need to continue something already finished. It does not help this application.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊