Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moshi Moshi Gaius Desu
Hope to see you around considering, I'll be around alot too
(02-11-2019, 07:00 AM)Lvl 88 Gaius Wrote: Hello, it's ya boi lvl 88 Gaius (guy-us). I've been on and off on the prop hunt server since October but recently have been becoming more active. I've found this server to be pretty alright with the amount of content and the friendly players and staff. I'm a big weeaboo and a really big fan of the fate series.

I'll catch you around on the ph server ;)

Hello welcome to forums.
[Image: titan.gif]
Welcome to the forums
(02-12-2019, 07:02 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: Welcome to the forums, still sorry I pronounced your name wrong LMAO

Haha thats quite alright, I knew you didnt mean anything by it.

And for everyone else, thank you again ^^
(02-11-2019, 07:00 AM)Lvl 88 Gaius Wrote: Hello, it's ya boi lvl 88 Gaius (guy-us). I've been on and off on the prop hunt server since October but recently have been becoming more active. I've found this server to be pretty alright with the amount of content and the friendly players and staff. I'm a big weeaboo and a really big fan of the fate series.

I'll catch you around on the ph server ;)

Yo! I love this guy! Welcome to the forums bud!!! Can't wait to play PH with you again!!!

Welcome bud!
[Image: jk4b4ueo36801.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...d7ef954b4c]