Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need support
Hey a family of mine just passed and I need some nice comments or something funny I'm just sad and want to be cheered up
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
I'm sorry to hear that, if it would make you feel better I'll give you my staff position.
I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts during this difficult time.
sorry to hear about this dude hopefully this meme will make you feel a tiny bit better

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
(11-19-2018, 05:21 PM)HalfDemonLink Wrote: in response to his meme vvv

[Image: 87fa265116c0bd915cf38dfadcbf3f26.png]
also sorry to hear that daegan, my condolences
Make sure you id the body first and check if it was a T or inno, also check if the body had any credits on it. In this hard time i would recommend you call a detective to the body to get DNA or try to get a T to defib your fam. Nah but all jokes aside your family member probably got slayed by god lmaooooo
(12-04-2018, 11:12 AM)vtug Wrote: Make sure you id the body first and check if it was a T or inno, also check if the body had any credits on it. In this hard time i would recommend you call a detective to the body to get DNA or try to get a T to defib your fam. Nah but all jokes aside your family member probably got slayed by god lmaooooo

Ok I get fucking around with a few shitposts, but this is straight up fucked. You need to fuck off.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(12-04-2018, 12:11 PM)reed1103 Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 11:12 AM)vtug Wrote: Make sure you id the body first and check if it was a T or inno, also check if the body had any credits on it. In this hard time i would recommend you call a detective to the body to get DNA or try to get a T to defib your fam. Nah but all jokes aside your family member probably got slayed by god lmaooooo

Ok I get fucking around with a few shitposts, but this is straight up fucked. You need to fuck off.

ok but first of all who the fuck post that they lost a family member on a gmod forums lol
That’s not very nice ^o^ vtug at least he ain’t banned from forms
Also here for you Daeganislegat  :)
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I’m here for you if you ever need anything :)
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas