Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban request for JustKuono
Since after reading your "Ban request" Sockylite (Juan Plabo), I'll speak in my perspective.

I've been suspicious about you since Day one. Whenever I use my unusually spots (including other staffs' spots), you proceed to kill me regardless; a nuketube make it obvious since you'd took careful consideration and decided to nuketube in another angle or location to as where showing dubious behavior. Regardless how many times I used my own or others spots on particular maps, you seem to kill me every round. And time on Prop Hunt doesn't matter how skillful you are. Therefore, I took consideration and told few staff members about your dubious act.

Moving on to you accusing me for "abusing my Donor powers". Like I'd said previous, you were suspicious, hence, I kicked you. Since you don't have evidence nor do I about over using my Donor commands, then this discussion is really lacking.

Lastly, you arguing with other staff members. JustKuono and SnugglePunk did hold responsibility; however, they both didn't ban you permanently, Kasumi/TheUltraFish did hold the rest. None of the staff who were responsible to this situation didn't abuse their power whatsoever. Anyways, it really shows your immaturity of flaming other staff members or anybody in that matter. For now on, remain banned or lock this thread.

Messages In This Thread
Ban request for JustKuono - by Sockylite - 11-19-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by Gabe - 11-19-2018, 10:09 PM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by JustKuono - 11-19-2018, 10:37 PM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by Smurfmin - 11-19-2018, 11:01 PM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by Móno - 11-19-2018, 11:42 PM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by Mr.Potato - 11-19-2018, 11:46 PM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by Kasumi - 11-20-2018, 02:29 AM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by Zephyr - 11-20-2018, 04:19 AM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by TheUltraFish - 11-20-2018, 07:30 AM