Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban request for JustKuono
If a moderator or admin could move this to the donor/staff abuse section that’d be great. thank u kasumi

I’m gunna be honest see and I hate being the jackass but after reviewing both the 20 minute video and the 18 minute video entirely, I do believe the 4 kills that were recorded is not enough proof to call him a hacker. He does not go from room to room and there was even one instance where he missed a prop and another player got it (13:00 on Snuggle’s video). In the same video he generally checks the same spots/rooms as the last round as a Hunter before.

-1 for Banning Kuono, that’s a little too much. Nor there should be a punishment for her, it was just a misunderstanding in my eyes.
+1 for the unban. I am not saying he is or is not hacking. I just do not believe it is enough evidence to ban him for hacking.

You should have made an unban request rather than abuse report, and you should have done it the first time you were kicked / banned. Making an alt account did not help you in your favor. Also being hostile makes you look childish and no one will take you seriously. Please take my advice into consideration.

I’ll probably get hated on for this Post, but I’m just going based off the evidence presented toward your ban. If we are going to keep something on him, it would have to be punishment evasion since he openly admitted to it.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Ban request for JustKuono - by Sockylite - 11-19-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by Gabe - 11-19-2018, 10:09 PM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by JustKuono - 11-19-2018, 10:37 PM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by Smurfmin - 11-19-2018, 11:01 PM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by Móno - 11-19-2018, 11:42 PM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by Mr.Potato - 11-19-2018, 11:46 PM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by Kasumi - 11-20-2018, 02:29 AM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by Zephyr - 11-20-2018, 04:19 AM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by TheUltraFish - 11-20-2018, 07:30 AM