Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
November/December suggestions
Can we please get the option to RTV.
Make it so the poison dart gun drops you to 1hp
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Said this every day nearly 2 years ago on the old forums: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=223726442

Add this map
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
That Cs_office remake looks alright. Could be nice for a test run. YOu know what is also nice... ttt_neptunia , that would be a great map to add.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
The Obi wan Kenobi skin apparently is broken and the headshot hitbox is off. If you aim dead center to the skull you dont get a registered headshot. Please fix.
Fix the knife because it is still utter cheeks. I would buy harpoons, but @Laced Xanax always mercs me before I can throw them.
(12-05-2018, 03:09 PM)dong Wrote: Fix the knife because it is still utter cheeks. I would buy harpoons, but @Laced Xanax  always mercs me before I can throw them.

its fixed I think I have been one shot today by the knife so im sure its fixed
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(12-05-2018, 03:13 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(12-05-2018, 03:09 PM)dong Wrote: Fix the knife because it is still utter cheeks. I would buy harpoons, but @Laced Xanax  always mercs me before I can throw them.

its fixed I think I have been one shot today by the knife so im sure its fixed

It didn't work for me yesterday hmm. I'll get on in a minute

I do it after you miss them too
I would like to see TTT be more nice to Prophunt players ^_^ Thanks
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member