Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andre’s Trusted Application
Im not gonna bend around the bush and say how negative that is to say. Your new and you need to Know the rules He switch in the first round which is allowed Unless he had been killed. ^O^ Your always had something negative about him I suggest you get more game time before writing something like this again. 

I do apologies for this comment but tbh you were Caught cheating and was banned by Dekota. Then set Free. 

Trust the system Sad and you ll see how thing work
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(11-28-2018, 04:20 AM)saddness4all Wrote: wait your applying for staff, but you teamswitched the other day with no staff perm and when I asked why you switched since its against the rules you ignored me.

I switched because I had some suspicion on you because of the kills you were getting so I watched. But everything checked out so I’m not here to argue:) also there was no staff on so I made the executive decision to switch.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Ok not to derail this further, but saddness does bring up a fair point (maybe something that could have been discussed outside of the staff app). Andre did switch for no apparent reason which also made me wonder why he did (it was also during the 6th round not the first round like Sharky stated and Andre had been actively playing during those rounds). However, when I did ask, Andre did clarify why he did team switch via psay. While his reason for switching makes sense, he could have offered some type of explanation as to why instead of leaving people wondering and thinking he wasn't following the rules. Again sorry for continuing but I hope that clarifies things.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(11-28-2018, 11:22 AM)Avi Wrote: Ok not to derail this further, but saddness does bring up a fair point (maybe something that could have been discussed outside of the staff app).  Andre did switch for no apparent reason which also made me wonder why he did (it was also during the 6th round not the first round like Sharky stated and Andre had been actively playing during those rounds). However, when I did ask, Andre did clarify why he did team switch via psay.  While his reason for switching makes sense, he could have offered some type of explanation as to why instead of leaving people wondering and thinking he wasn't following the rules.  Again sorry for continuing but I hope that clarifies things.

Thank you Avi :)
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
(11-28-2018, 09:17 AM)§bAndre Wrote:
(11-28-2018, 04:20 AM)saddness4all Wrote: wait your applying for staff, but you teamswitched the other day with no staff perm and when I asked why you switched since its against the rules you ignored me.

I switched because I had some suspicion on you because of the kills you were getting so I watched. But everything checked out so I’m not here to argue:) also there was no staff on so I made the executive decision to switch.

Thank you for your answering and honesty with me. :)
+1 Andre
You're a great donor and role model for new players, you play online consistently, and engage with the community.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 because you deserve it. You are a fair and honest player and you help out the new people who get on good luck my friend.
[Image: 1c203ce09550d2e4a08d4e4164701166e3106c56_hq.gif]
+1 because everyone else is doing it and I accidentally deleted my reasons why not to. So a +1 because he is going to make staff even if I put a -1.
Hey Andre, sorry for the long delay on your staff app's processing.

Your application for trusted has been accepted.