Silly ban
Ingame Name: Hated Guy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:130017320

Who Banned You: Dakota 

Reason For Ban: RDM & Leaf first offense

Length of Ban: 1 day

Reason for Mods to Unban: I got banned because this guy GOOF reported me. I had two reports on him from consecutive rounds where this guy would just shoot me and say that I "walked into his bullet" or he "misclicked" or I "T baited". How can you walk into someones bullet if they are behind you and you are walking infront of them unaware of everything that is happening behind you? Dakota is a great Admin who fixed my hours and I immediately thanked him for that. But he never took care of my reports even rounds after I have reported GOOF. I figured he was busy doing other things so I just left it alone. It turned out GOOF had reported me for RDM which I never really committed, I had shot props and found GOOF shooting at me and then I killed him in self defense thinking he was a traitor trying to kill me... The people who know me on this server can confirm that I never RDM on purpose. If I kill an innocent while being an Innocent then it is a misunderstanding. Ive played on this server for about a week and a half and I already have 5 wins. No person who RDMs would have that many wins in such a short period of time. Getting back to my story, Dakota was not really doing his reports and it was time for me to sleep so I logged off and went to bed. I even constantly wrote out Goodnight in chat and said it on the mic. Multiple rounds have passed by and I had no clue that I would be slayed for RDM... I would have stayed a few extra minutes and served it, or Dakota could have said that he was going to slay me so I wouldnt leave.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: Its just a one day ban but its still really silly. I figured Dakota concluded the report and decided that it wasnt RDM. 
+1 for unban
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Unbanned you too need top stop goofing around cause there were 7 reports from just the 2 of you