Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admiral Arbok but in blue
Ingame Name: Admiral Arbok

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86387810

Time Played: 9 Weeks > 

When First Joined: January 25th, 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Central Time Zone, depends on weekdays because school, but usually around 8 - 11 P.M, on weekends I'd say 7 - 12 P.M. Those are the times I'm most active, usually I get on at other times but no for too long.

Sponsor(s): @City 

Rank Desired: T-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I've been Trusted for a long ass time so I have an understanding of how staffing works. I'm on almost everyday and would like to say I'm fairly active, and a lot of the time when I'm on I'm the only staff, sometimes even the only staff doing reports. 

Why you want to help the community: I've been a part of the community for a long time and I love it. I genuinely enjoy being staff, and I hope to become a mod one day, this is the 2nd step. Also, T-Mod gives some commands that would be useful.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yeah, it's on the enjin forums though. 2 hour ban, not recent

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
T-Mod: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ight=Arbok
other t-mod app: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ight=arbok
can't find my trusted apps so I assume they were deleted.
How did you find us?: Joined a server randomly. I guess it was cool enough because I'm still out here.

Other: let's get this money
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
+1, long time staff member who has shown plenty of activity recently and has experience. Was a little rusty after the break but he's back at it great now
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
As Admiral's sponsor, I agree with all the reasoning already. He's been in our community for a long time and knows and enforces the rules properly. Took a break but so did I and came back to be the same dependable staff member.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
+1 i dont have much to say , but always fallow the rules, its fun sometimes, i always seen him playing, i dont see reason for not giving him the t mod
+1 You are active and take reports and I never see any complaints about you and I believe with this he will be able to help out more so def give him a chance
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
+1
+1 I'm rarely on but since you were once a tmod or at least if I recall correctly.

Also, you're active and know rules. I'm sure you'll do a fine job
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Your application has been Accepted.