Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
an application i guess
I’m lately inactive however the time I played with you ho, you have a well understanding of the rules, are serious and you are active. Also The way you ‘talk’ on the forums you often give well thought answers. On discord ur a trap so.

Jokes aside, I think you would be a good addition to staff.
You kinda have been accepted already but yeah.. +1
Greetings, 
Swartsy
never once seen her get slain +1

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
+1 A very fun dude to play with, stays calm in most situations, and plays fairly. Would be an amazing staff if given the opportunity.
[Image: ur_mom_dead_shut_up.png][Image: Laced_Xanax_on_Murder.png]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche
+1 im so glad you finally did this you are always laying down the rules and putting down trolls would love to see you become staff
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
+1 because of what everyone else said
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
+1 I can wreck her in Overwatch but she'd make a great staff
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8101688]
(11-17-2018, 12:13 AM)7-Zip Wrote: +1 I can wreck her in Overwatch but she'd make a great staff

ur bad at OW but nice try
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
+1 Very calm and collected, would be great as a staff. Also, she would be the first staff member who is also lord of the files.
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
Approved.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]