Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Regarding the Drama on PH
The server has been through hell lately, and some monumental things have happened. I'm really hoping that we can get past this and help create a great community.
-As for those who have left in the past couple of months: I wish you all the best, and I hope that you all live excellent lives Heart
-As for the "toxicity" of the server: I realize that some things have changed in the atmosphere of the server. We are working towards a better community for all the users within it. Things are going to change, and I will help to improve them.
-As for the things that people have said (to me and other staff/users): I understand that people make mistakes. We are all human. I forgive you guys, and I hope that others will too.

All in all, I hope that we can help better the server, and aid in its future. Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Granted, some will not be forgiven. But I agree with you. Also, appreciating everyone that is being a bigger person than their ego.
the only way to end the toxicity is to ban anime
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
Honestly, this toxicity is happening because

Prophunt staff won't pay their fucking taxes
(02-14-2017, 05:22 PM)Rhapsody Wrote: Honestly, this toxicity is happening because

We're going to revolt with all your TTT taxes smh. This is how the revolutionary war started Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
(02-14-2017, 05:22 PM)Rhapsody Wrote: Honestly, this toxicity is happening because

Dont you know? I am Donald Trump of PH. We don't pay taxes.
[Image: Ch89YDAUoAEzNsu.jpg]
(02-14-2017, 07:30 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote:

Dont you know? I am Donald Trump of PH. We don't pay taxes.

No wonder PH has gone to shit
The co owner is Donald Trump.
Yikes..