§6FAT_SEMBER

§6FAT_SEMBER?

§6SEMBER_UNO

§6a slice of pizza

§6humungous_hungolomghnonolougho

§6SEMBER

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21261356

Time Played:~392hrs and counting.

When First Joined: I believe my first time playing on a Dink server was Jun. 22, 2018 or close to that date. 

Availability Im more available then not and Im not currently working or bound by school.

Rank Desired: Trusted.

Current Rank: Master/Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I feel that if made trusted I could fill in some gaps in the staff roster, mostly very early in the morning or late at night during weekdays. Im not currently working and wont be until after the holiday rush which would give you guys another staff member on call during the winter break.

Why do you want to help the community?: 90% of the PC gaming I do is on Dinkleburg servers. I love the community and its where my friends are.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):Haven't had so much as a gag on Dinkleburg servers. I might of been kicked from a match once... No VAC bans on steam.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): nope, first time for everything.

How did you find us?: It was the highest populated server with the lowest ping, a natural choice.

Other: I know as a donor I dont always follow staff protocol, I have a very little patience for people who know they are trolling. At the same time "abuse" of my powers is only used to give the majority of players in the server a decent experience while staff are not present. I always tell people if they have a problem with the way I run things feel free to put in a donor abuse report. To date I dont think there have been any complaints on me, not officially anyway.
I Your a good player but I’m going to have to give you a -1 because like you said, you don’t follow staff protocol which is needed if you want to become staff. And you have to have a patience with trollers. You have to have a patience with pretty much everything. You also can’t be abusing any powers at all. We can’t have a trusted that’s gonna gag or mute or kick someone’s just because they kill you or you dont like the certain person. When I was on with you, you decided to take control and tell people not to do stuff when I was taking care of it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
-1 I agree with Kasumi on this although I think if you could fix your issues you currently have you'd make good staff.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
Here's a good place to start when preparing to become staff:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...p-Hunt--25

Patience is HUGE when being staff on any server. I do appreciate the honesty in your application. 

Work on patience and familiarize yourself with the section suggested, and then I'll lean towards the +1.

For now my friend, -1 but keep up the good work you're doing. Make sure you have a good recording program for reports too. 

See you on the field.
If it wasn't for the patience thing, I'd +1 you in a heartbeat. You'd be an excellent staff member, and you would do good on the staff team.
Try to gather some patience and familiarize yourself with the protocol that we ALL have to follow. It'll help the next time you apply. I can't wait to +1 that one.
@"Kasumi" I have never gaged, kicked or muted anyone because of a grudge, its just a game after all and I just want to play. As far as abusing powers while staff are on... I don't recall the specific situation that you are referring to, If I did do this i apologize, I make it a point to check tab menu to see if staff present before using powers. I try to make it a point not to staff while staff are present because, to be honest, I don't enjoy it. As I said before, I just want to play.
You have been a constant player on the server over the past months. I have never had a personal issue with you and you have aided staff when the need arises as well as being active in discord and here with the occasional ban request. We also did not need to point out your mistakes as you told us where you need to grow and mature to become better staff and that takes a good level of maturity as well as humility to be able to do freely. I believe that with some work you could become good staff.

With the fact that you are a constant and openly willing to admit past mistakes that you've made. I will give you a +1 if you wish to become staff and follow proper protocol.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Sember I'm encouraged by the amount of time I see you spend on the server but please keep working on the issues that people have mentioned in this thread.

Your app will be denied for now but please keep working on these things and consider reapplying sometime in the future!