Banned again? confused...
Okay so apparently I was banned for no reason whatsoever by Scoovie. When I asked Lycan why I was banned he gives the reason “rip you”. I honestly couldn’t care less, plenty of servers out there I just liked the community in this one. Admins here really do let the power get to their head. I get it you were bullied and you wanna take it out on your only source of power. Get some psychological therapy for gods sake, I’ll even give you some recommendations if you happen to be anywhere in NY since I’m a psych major. To everyone else: we had some great times :) p.s Hani you are still Beta
@Moe rip u im alpha thnx
(11-28-2018, 06:55 PM)Moe Wrote: Okay so apparently I was banned for no reason whatsoever by Scoovie. When I asked Lycan why I was banned he gives the reason “rip you”. I honestly couldn’t care less, plenty of servers out there I just liked the community in this one. Admins here really do let the power get to their head. I get it you were bullied and you wanna take it out on your only source of power. Get some psychological therapy for gods sake, I’ll even give you some recommendations if you happen to be anywhere in NY since I’m a psych major. To everyone else: we had some great times :) p.s Hani you are still Beta

This isn't an airport there's no need to announce your departure
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Adios mikayla
(11-28-2018, 06:55 PM)Moe Wrote: Okay so apparently I was banned for no reason whatsoever by Scoovie. When I asked Lycan why I was banned he gives the reason “rip you”. I honestly couldn’t care less, plenty of servers out there I just liked the community in this one. Admins here really do let the power get to their head. I get it you were bullied and you wanna take it out on your only source of power. Get some psychological therapy for gods sake, I’ll even give you some recommendations if you happen to be anywhere in NY since I’m a psych major. To everyone else: we had some great times :) p.s Hani you are still Beta

Not a therapy session, meaning keep your thoughts to yourself and try to be funny with your cat instead
(11-28-2018, 07:17 PM)Moe Wrote:

Not a therapy session, meaning keep your thoughts to yourself and try to be funny with your cat instead

mad cuz banned
(11-28-2018, 07:17 PM)Moe Wrote:

Not a roast session, meaning keep your bad jokes to yourself and try to be funny with your friends (alts) instead
moe, actually why you're saying about your ban on this threat ? just more proof to we know you're mikayla
I was mentioned on this thread by Scoovie. Why is everyone sucking each other on here? Must be a bunch of minors
Ok I'm guilty of not keeping it on topic (because I saw my name mentioned) but uh, let's not get side tracked lmao.