Banned again? confused...
-1 for the unban of Mikalele. You're extremely toxic, you harass other players then troll and mic spam. I've been on enough with you that it's easy to know you're not something we need on server at all. Take it elsewhere please. This isn't an unban request for Moe at the time so should his come along ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(11-28-2018, 08:31 PM)JustKuono Wrote: -1 for the unban of Mikalele. You're extremely toxic, you harass other players then troll and mic spam. I've been on enough with you that it's easy to know you're not something we need on server at all. Take it elsewhere please. This isn't an unban request for Moe at the time so should his come along ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lmfaooo , You never liked me cause I told you to get off your period and fix your acne situation. Like Moe said , plenty of servers out there but I did like the Dinkleberg community. It’s people like you that shouldn’t game because you’re too sensitive and so were a few others. Anyways , for those who were laid back and chill, take care you’ll be missed.
(11-29-2018, 01:09 AM)Maikelele Wrote:
(11-28-2018, 08:31 PM)JustKuono Wrote: -1 for the unban of Mikalele. You're extremely toxic, you harass other players then troll and mic spam. I've been on enough with you that it's easy to know you're not something we need on server at all. Take it elsewhere please. This isn't an unban request for Moe at the time so should his come along ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lmfaooo , You never liked me cause I told you to get off your period and fix your acne situation. Like Moe said , plenty of servers out there but I did like the Dinkleberg community. It’s people like you that shouldn’t game because you’re too sensitive and so were a few others. Anyways , for those who were laid back and chill, take care you’ll be missed.

If there are plenty of servers out there and you and moe don't care why do you keep making alts and changing your ips  Rolleyes Locked
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]