PermaBan Appeal
Ingame Name: Sneksicle

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37172703

Who Banned You: Scoovie

Reason For Ban: Massrdmw/friends

Length of Ban: perma

Reason for Mods to Unban: I remember why i was banned, i was massing with friends, this was over a year ago though, im not friends with them anymore, i haven't massed intentionally since and i play on the dinks prophunt occasionally, i am sorry it has happened and i have an interest in this community, i dont know if anyone is from old stupidsttt on dinks, but i had a good rep on there before they closed the server.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Nada

Other:
Coming from someone that has met and seen how he plays on other servers (both dinks ph and a ttt server), I know he can follow rules and not cause problems and hope he gets another chance. As I told him though, I will remain neutral on this since he is a good friend and I dont want bias.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I mean if it was over a year ago I feel like you're pretty solid for another chance.
I won't vote since I'm friends with him too, but I do play another TTT server with him and he does follow the rules and doesn't cause problems.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1 for the unban
I am not friends with Snek nor do I play any other server with them, Snek is a very kind and helpful player on PropHunt, never broken any rules and notifies staff of any issues from them or other players. With their behavior on PH I do believe they can follow all the rules on TTT as well. Good luck on the unban ^-^
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Your unban has been Approved, i am not able to do it right now, so can a mod or admin unban him and post here when you do, Thanks!
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Done
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]