Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is I the PH Loser!
You handle Mic spammers and Trolls on Prophunt amazingly and can set the rules straight for them as well. That why your getting a 1+. Because you show the leadership skills and are very friendly as well towards new comers and old. 

Best of luck KuKu  ^_^
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1

Went from not knowing to what a Detective is to killing me, Defibbing me, and killing me again.

I haven’t played PH with you in a bit but on TTT youre a great player who understands how it works from the in’s and out’s
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
(12-05-2018, 01:14 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Hmm
I don’t really put much into whether or not it will affect time in one or  the other, as staffing is staffing. Which server you would choose to do it in at a given time should not affect your application. There are way more positives to a multi role staff than negatives so long as you remember they are different rule sets. There is no time obligation to a server so why should it affect the application on if you would spend “less” time on Another server?
That being said I’ve only seen or heard positive things.

I will say for the comments above on how a trusted would be singled out - yes it is hard to do your job if you can’t fully get rid of them. At that point you have to just keep them gagged and multiple is fine. I took a no quarter approach in my staffing, didn’t matter to me if they were gagged an hour straight or 6 people banned in a minute, if they were in the wrong they did it to themselves.
I understand TTT does have a different rule system regarding gags/mutes, slays, ect. and I have left trolls gagged and muted for their duration on the server as a PH Trusted because kicking them did not aid in making them go somewhere else (including giving any time to make ban requests) and no one else but other Trusted or I was awake during the summer nights. I also have decided to spend mornings/early afternoons on PH while the other staff are in their classes or at work and hop over to TTT in the mid/late afternoon until around midnight or 2 am. Unless otherwise pinged to go help on PH. I intend to help both servers as best as I can with the roles I have or might have in the future. Thank you Matt.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Your application has been Accepted.