Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merlin's trusted application
+1 

You've  been a very helpful member of the community and communicate well with staff members about concerns you have. 

I support Merlin becoming Trusted 100%.
+1

Merlin, you've become an helpful Donor. Respect other fellow players, follow protocol, maintain a conversation whenever its leading into troublesome discussion, etc. You should've applied earlier due to your behavior; however, this is an already time to apply anyways. No personal problems nor concerns about you becoming staff.
1+ You have been a great donor and has helped a lot on the server.

Good Luck Merlin
+1

I think Merlin would make a great trusted he knows the rules and handles situations with trolls and spammers well and does a good job with catching ghosters as well. I definitely think it's worth giving him trusted.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
+1

I’m late to the party but yeah! Great guy! Does a great job of maintaining the server when no staff is on and super friendly!
[Image: giphy.gif]

heres your +1... try hard

JK good luck Merlin!
+1 always is a great help when staff is not on and does well to make the server as fun as possible. Good luck.
[Image: 1c203ce09550d2e4a08d4e4164701166e3106c56_hq.gif]
+1 your always kind and fun to be around and your helpful in the server but don't get to excited I still typed faster than you XD
Good luck and do your bests!!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your application has been accepted.