Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kasumi's Admin Application: Suggested by Dinkleberg
+ 1 good luck kasumi
[Image: giphy.gif]
I agree with Fish and Nuru. 

I feel you're headed in the right direction but not there yet. They've both hit on topics I would've brought up, so this will be short. 

In the future I could see you possibly becoming Admin, but recent events have shown you're not ready. I wish you the best in all you do.

You were the first person I met on the server and I've watched you for a long time and honestly you're not a bad moderator but you'd be a bad admin. From my time watching you I've noticed you let your emotions easily take control of you and you don't really follow the guidelines when it comes to handling things on server as I have seen you multiple times just go straight to gagging or muting someone without warning when people are spamming chat, voice chat or saying inappropriate things. I personally think you should mature emotionally before going for Admin again and I'd +1 you for sure.

for now -1
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]

To start off Kasumi, I'll give you my honest perspective about you becoming an Administrator.

Now, since TheUltraFish has stated the problems about you over the past months, I felt you're not ready for this particular position. None of the current staff aren't ready, Moderators, Test Moderators, Trusted, none. If I was still remained Trusted, I would still couldn't take the position due to how serious it is and how much responsibility is hold. I'm not saying be heavily active (like I did before I was promoted without applying next month), I'm saying is to be more concern in discussion, whether its in-game or Discord, or any platform you use.

This has been said from other individuals, but I'll say this anyways. Your emotions towards conversation. This currents some parts in the discussion when you either, ignore or leave. The only two options is used whenever its necessary. As staff, they should handle their emotions in any circumstances, and of course, remained in the conversation.

Another point is your ways of using protocol. Whenever an new player broke a code of conduct, you'll first gag/mute them without hesitation, then give a warning after the punishment. This needs to be fixed. All staff has to follow protocol in order, not displacing the rules just to punishment them more quicker rather than taking time.

In conclusion, all the staff that gives you either a neutral vote or a negative vote, you need to fix these types of issues. My opinion stands if you can prove me wrong. Prove all the staff you're capable to control your emotions, resolve your punishment before warning, and not using the victim card in each situation. My opinion might be worthless and doesn't hold any weight, I'm willing to write out to express my feelings and/or thoughts. Til next time Kasumi, I wish the best of you.

-Midnight
Admin is a huge role and you should be honored that Dinkleburg himself recommended you for the position, but after a very brief period of time in game with you I cant in good conscious give you a +1. Plain and simple someone who doesn't practice what they preach shouldn't be up for a promotion. Im just going to leave it at that... so -1
Not sure if anyone is really ready for admin, espicially since you're gonna be the only one now. I do think you're the best option out of all the moderators on the server considering you've been staffing for a long time. Just don't try to get stressed out from it. +1
+1 Kasumi, I think we need an admin, and you're definitely a good choice for one. Just don't get burned out and leave us :'(
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reading the staff opinion, it might be better for PH to keep a mod group deciding things rather than promoting someone to admin that the other mods don’t see as fit. Sounds like a rift waiting to happen

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 for me, reasons stated already from the other positive feedback
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
From the little time I've spent on prophunt you most definitely seem to be the best option out of all the current mods and from reading other people's comments, but considering there are no admins now I think just being one would be too hard for anyone to handle. I wish you the best of luck though!