Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mother Nuru but tmod?
Nuru has always been helpful to new players as well as being competent staff. Echoing what the rest have said I have no issue giving you a +1.
I dont recall any issues either, and I think you been a good trusted staff. 1+
+1 fish said it and also you’re a great staff member
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Ive played with you since my Day one 1+ because your more then a Teacher than a Mother  Rolleyes You know the rules and are fun and serious at the same time which is awesome 

Best of luck Nuru  Blush May the Prop GOds be ever in your favour
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1 Nuru is great staff. You better answer all the calls to Nuru-one-one
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thank you, all of you for the feedback, I wasn't expecting the outpour of support like this at all. I cherish you guys.

Also Nuru one one is on the way.
-1 she mean ;-;

In all seriousness,
+1 because you are my favorite staff member on dinks ph because you know what you are doing. You handle situations in a professional manner and not in a emotional driven manner. I have never seen you break a rule on accident or give out a punishment without following protocol. I say you deserve this promotion.
-1 she doesn't like ph but I'm gonna give a +1 because you are always helpful and you put up with us :3
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
+1 Very helpful to new players, always stays calm and does her job well. Good luck.
[Image: 1c203ce09550d2e4a08d4e4164701166e3106c56_hq.gif]
;-; thanks guys, really. My heart is pouring rn