Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scoovie unlocked my unban thread to say fuck you
I mean that is pretty gay though to be honest, memes aside the fact it was a day later and if it was already locked is pretty shitty to do if an admin already closed it up.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
I mean, you can still go fuck yourself, you seem to care ALOT for someone who keeps saying they don't care ;)

Also i can post on locked threads w/o unlocking them lul
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
This post reminds me of a quote someone once said

“Yeah that’s a no dog. Seriously, your temper takes almost nothing to set off. Makes an unhealthy environment for everyone involved”
~ Matt_st3 (Strongrule), 2018
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
get fucked
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
QQ moar plz
So this is what this server has to offer. A bunch of immature fuck faces who think it's okay to act like this. That's fine. Please just ban me from the forums too. There's no reason for me to be apart of a community that's just as toxic as me from the looks of it. Unlocking my already locked thread on my unban appeal to inject your own bullshit is absolutely bullshit. You shouldn't be allowed to do that. My verdict was handed down already there was no reason for anyone to come into my already locked thread that was handled and inject their own shit opinion just because you can. The sheer lack of professionalism here is astounding.

I might be toxic and I originally wasn't going to make a stink about my unban being denied. But then you have shit admins who want to do shit like this and it just shows that this community is full of shit heads. I may not have much room to talk about being professional but Scoovie that was a shitty move and you know it. You saw that the thread was locked and had been handled. There was absolutely no fucking reason for you to go out of your way to unlock an already archived ban appeal to simply say "fuck you". The situation had already been handled and I was going to leave it alone. What you did was fucking immature and unprofessional as fuck. There was NO reason for it. But it just goes to show you how cancerous this community really is.

Please by all means ban me from your shit forum. Seeing as how it won't trouble you to go out of your way to be little cunts this should be sweat for you guys. I'm done here. This is my last post and I intend to keep it that way. I was going to try and wait a certain amount of time to try for another unban but at this point I don't want to be unbanned if shit admins like Scoovie exist. You lot are just as toxic as me and it shows. A bunch of wannabe meme lord 12 year old assholes run these servers apparently. And I want no part of it. Fuck all of you.

Perma ban me from these shit forums too. No one should have to be put through the bullshit that is Dinks community. I hope you all have a shit day and I hope you all get cancer in the worst way.
I literally said cry more and you dislike everything I posted on the forums ok buddy. Nobody is 12, so go ahead and leave
QQ more dong
(12-05-2018, 04:17 PM)Doggo Wrote: QQ more dong

How cute. grow up
You’re a hypocrite, call us immature but you proceed to downvote everyone that posted here.

Doggo you need to fuck off lol I offered you a sprite cranberry but you declined it
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]