Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new crash map
Community pool is hands down the best map. I don't care what anyone says I would vote that as the new crash map
Fast food can crash. Not as often at all tho. And that’s probably more in the server than the map

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(12-08-2018, 03:53 PM)Jimbo Wrote: no because fastfood doesn't crash as often so we have it as that

Also @"TheDerpGamer" 

I have seen Fast food crash on less than a dozen times, but it has crashed.  Twice the server didn't come back up since it is the map we go to for Crashes.

@matt_st3 (Strongrule)
Perhaps we need a map that loads other than fast food that we've never experienced a crash on.  There should be maps without traps or high entity count in the map to lighten the load.  Amsterville is my preference, but it may be too dark for some.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
I unironically want Airbus as a crash map, or any map.
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
Amsterville would be a terrible crash map. Not already is it a groddy map, but with the large size and the typical loss of players you get from a crash most of the time, Big no.

Airbus has a lot of TTT stuff and entities though so it wouldn't work too well.

Island could work, fairly basic map that isn't Too large,although without a radar it can be annoying sometimes.

The good community pool, 2017 b10 , could work, but it is such a garbo map with the single way to get to each main level of the map.

In all honesty lets just rotate out the maps often, it isn't that hard.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^