Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ttt_trappycottage_dinks
Hey, I've made another version of another map that was removed for some reason. I've edited a version ttt_trappycottage and made it so that the playerspawns are spread out throughout the map. Along with that, I've (hopefully) fixed the ship teleport issue, where people would get stuck when 2 people teleported to the ship at once. 

You can access the map here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/tx1ykl3vq...s.bsp/file

I could upload it to the workshop, but the map is intended for Dinkleberg's only.

Drag the .bsp to your steam/steamapps/common/Garry's Mod/garrysmod/maps folder.

If there are any issues, let me know.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
I also have unrealeased versions of bestbuy and Polaris that are improved.

(12-10-2018, 01:41 PM)reed1103 Wrote: I also have unrealeased versions of bestbuy and Polaris that are improved.

Bring back hillrops ttt_dimmsdale map
(12-10-2018, 03:21 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(12-10-2018, 01:41 PM)reed1103 Wrote: I also have unrealeased versions of bestbuy and Polaris that are improved.

Bring back hillrops ttt_dimmsdale map

By far the greatest map I have ever seen. Too bad the gamer legacy has died
Does this version remove the tight doorway and the slow moving fireplace? If I remeber correctly, the biggest issue with the map was everyone getting stuck in the small starting area and a T jihading everyone.
[Image: 300px-Heresy_vein-popping.png]
(12-10-2018, 08:07 PM)Valathreon Wrote: Does this version remove the tight doorway and the slow moving fireplace? If I remeber correctly, the biggest issue with the map was everyone getting stuck in the small starting area and a T jihading everyone.

I spread the spawns throughout the map, so this isn’t an issue anymore.

bring back ttt_dontpickthisshittymap
I think that moving the spawns around would be amazing so not one person can just jihad and the round almost over. I agree with the idea.