Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youtube Rewind 2019
Basing off forum behavior (since I want to withhold server behavior) you made 2 false abuse reports very recently too. -1 in combination with what Gabe said and what the PH staff have said
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
From the way I have seen you act on TTT I would not trust you to be unbanned from PH. You act very immature and between the way you act towards staff and other players on TTT I am quite afraid of how you would act on the other server once unbanned. You also deleted your previous unban request. You are toxic towarde staff and members of Dink's TTT server and have 6 previous bans on PH as well. I do not feel we need that kind of person on PH. Apologies.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
-1 You are incompotent of changing if you were banned 6 other times for mostly exactly the same thing. You said you would change after getting unbanned those times but we haven't seen anything but disrespect and intentional rule breaking out of you. Also why would you go on a ttt server and insult the person that banned you? That is a highly idiotic move on your part. So you deserve all the hate/backlash you are getting because we gave you multiple opportunities to change but you want to continue your stupidity party and blew those chances out the window. So this is bye for good.

I got off the phone with chief and he said this right here is it 
(12-11-2018, 08:26 AM)§dLaced Angel Wrote: -1 You are incompotent of changing if you were banned 6 other times for mostly exactly the same thing. You said you would change after getting unbanned those times but we haven't seen anything but disrespect and intentional rule breaking out of you. Also why would you go on a ttt server and insult the person that banned you? That is a highly idiotic move on your part. So you deserve all the hate/backlash you are getting because we gave you multiple opportunities to change but you want to continue your stupidity party and blew those chances out the window. So this is bye for good.

I got off the phone with chief and he said this right here is it 

Just gonna point out some untrue statements right here. I normally play ttt now. He got on when I was on. Later on that map I said he was kind of a dickhead to me. Never said I was gonna change on those other bans. Also way to take Laced Xanax's name. Congrats on that. So fuck you Laced Angel, aight? Sorry for my language there but you werent there when it happened and you we never played ph together when Traitor was on at the same time. So dont just say some bullshit that you hear from other people so you can "fit in"
So, just gonna say, being this aggressive to people who share their opinion on this subject is not gonna help your case one bit.

Back on topic, if I had any say over this, I'd have denied this right away, 6 bans is too much. I'm sorry but if someone racks this amount of bans up in close proximity to each other just shows you dont give a damn about any rules… I also dont care if I dont play PH, I have an opinion of you, one that is quite low. Whatever Traitor has done and said to you, I dont care. Whatever you said over Traitor was a lil' childish I imagine, but I dont care. What I do care about is your aggression to people who dont agree with this unban, added that to your already stupid track record. And yeah, no. -1
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.

All I have to say, looking at your recent forum and TTT server activity, it makes me wonder why you're not community banned yet.
My favorite part is when he ignored all the valid points and only attacked people.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(12-11-2018, 04:11 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: -1

All I have to say, looking at your recent forum and TTT server activity, it makes me wonder why you're not community banned yet.

Just gonna ask, what do you mean ttt server activity? I havent been gagged nor banned on TTT at all so I dont know what you mean

(12-11-2018, 04:36 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: My favorite part is when he ignored all the valid points and only attacked people.

attacked people? I said who was wrong. Not gonna say someones wrong if they are correct. So I didnt comment on the people who had valid points
Your aggressiveness towards people who point something out is totally unnecessary and 100% not wanted in this community. I'll be surprised if you do by chance get unbanned by this thread alone. There is a right way and wrong way to go about pointing out things that are wrong and they don't include telling people "Fuck you"
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
I can see I wont be getting unbanned. As there is no current ph admin @"Kasumi" or @TheUltraFish can you please close this thread