Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rule change
make it kosable to pull levers on the map drill mine  or just remove the map cause the map kills you way to much when people pull the levers
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
That map is fun with the drills though, making it kosable would be a bit boring
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(12-16-2018, 06:51 PM)JustKuono Wrote: That map is fun with the drills though, making it kosable would be a bit boring
i dont like to die every round because of the weird hit box of the drill
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Get skillz kid, it just takes a bit to get used to the drill ajd where you need to be to avoid it
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
If a map has a trash mechanic that results in death, be it traitor or innocent, no. Just no. Make it kosable, and if the drill doesn't have a damage Owner entity, then that is even worse and the map shouldn't even be in rotation. Litterally the only reason someone would activate the drill/pull a lever that results in death, is if the activator wants to kill someone. So it should be KOSable from the get go no matter what.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
making it kosable to pull levers would be retarded. That is the fun of the map. If you die cos a lever was pulled just report them. Or seeing someone making someone die is kosable as they wee the cause of that death but not just pulling them
Reasons to call a Kill-on-Sight(KOS):
Activating traps with the INTENT to kill someone (ex. Traps on Trappycottage & Richland)

just saying....
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
^

It's already kosable
He's blind, confirmed. Or unless some idiot staff told him its not kosable and he probably got slain.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.