Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harassment
Offender's Name: youracount , Mana

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196775210STEAM_0:0:452528743

Potential Witnesses: Avi, happy, Travis

Reason to Ban: Harassment

Proof: Screenshots

Other: youracount changed his name to worth it lol, Mana went to shit eater, then menstruation, then HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA and lastly wanker. Mana did follow me to TTT and continue to harass me on there so that will be a separate ban request. After I left to check up on TTT, youracount and Mana began to target Travis, then Mana followed me to TTT to which shortly Avi came thankfully and Travis called me back to temp youraccount (he has a 24hr to make ban request) and Mana left before I completely loaded in.

one last screenshot

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Both were there to just troll, and Mana following Kuono back and forth on servers to target her was uncalled for. Most of this situation did happen on PH so if anything some form of punishment is warranted here.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Both have been perma banned. Thank you
[gBan] Kasumi has banned youracount - Duration: Indefinitely! (Targeting Players/ Trolling/ Harassment )
[gBan] Kasumi has banned bích nga - Duration: Indefinitely! (Targeting Players/ Trolling/ Harassment )
[Image: giphy.gif]