Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DylPickle's Ban Length
Dyl was already talked to but thanks for making an unnecessary post for him. The ban reason will be corrected, I'm sorry I need to make everything clear cut for people who need things to be 100% specific. Nopleez stop causing drama, and posting comments that don't help threads or you'll be banned again.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(12-18-2018, 06:08 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Dyl was already talked to but thanks for making an unnecessary post for him. The ban reason will be corrected, I'm sorry I need to make everything clear cut for people who need things to be 100% specific. Nopleez stop causing drama, and posting comments that don't help threads or you'll be banned again.

so someone bringing up on how they see a possible injustice is just drama?
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
(12-18-2018, 06:12 PM)HalfDemonLink Wrote:
(12-18-2018, 06:08 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Dyl was already talked to but thanks for making an unnecessary post for him. The ban reason will be corrected, I'm sorry I need to make everything clear cut for people who need things to be 100% specific. Nopleez stop causing drama, and posting comments that don't help threads or you'll be banned again.

In general causing drama, he was banned for constant RDM and harassment, and if he had a problem he'd make his own post, he was talked to last night, it was DONE.

It is when bringing it up is unnecessary because it was already dealt with
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Not to mention that the info posted in nopleez's initial post was WRONG, in the 3 SS's posted he had 1 RDM in the first ss, 2 in the 3rd ss, and 1 in the 4th. After last night he took responsibility for what he did, and agreed the ban was just, because of that his ban is reduced to 10 days instead.
(12-18-2018, 06:14 PM)Scoovie Wrote:

In general causing drama, he was banned for constant RDM and harassment, and if he had a problem he'd make his own post, he was talked to last night, it was DONE.

I don't see this thread as drama I see it as Nopleez having a genuine concern on how a players ban was handled and on how bans on TTT are handled in general even in his original post he says he thinks bans on TTT are too long
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
I completely agree that this is in no way drama inducing. It's only that way if you take that way imo. Things were going great and it was a genuine discussion that was going on. I don't understand why Nopleez is being warned for drama.

Edit: If he was wrong then he was wrong. Don't condemn him, rather explain it.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Scoovie, nopleez is bringing up a concern of his, it isn't a shitpost, he's not intentionally trying to stir the pot and anger people. I don't understand how he's causing drama with this, and if he isn't, then why does your comment towards him even exist?
He causes drama in general, not necessarily this thread, god you people have tunnel vision or something.
The only drama I see here is you guys going back and fourth arguing in this thread, things were going fine until then and we were having a genuine and civil discussion regarding the issues. I think Nopleez brought up some genuine concerns that should be addressed due to the multiple faults on both sides..