Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DylPickle's Ban Length
(12-18-2018, 06:29 PM)Scoovie Wrote: He causes drama in general, not necessarily this thread, god you people have tunnel vision or something.

Then why comment about it on this thread? It's not relevant to the topic at hand.
There was no drama in this thread until you just made some by threatening to ban someone when they raised a fairly legitimate concern, and a pretty level headed discussion was being had. He spoke about something pretty reasonable, cited specific things to talk about, and had a normal conversation. I think the fact that everyone responding here now is confused about where the drama is should be telling. I also cant wait until you close the thread because thats not drama either :thinking:
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
The situation has been resolved his ban was reduced to 10. Let’s just drop it.
Ban reduced. Lots of good points on both sides. Lock thread?
I would like to state I did not start this thread to cause drama. I started this thread because a player was banned over very little evidence and because they were upset that they would not have the chance to do something they enjoy over the holiday.