Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overtime Claim Curiousity
Sometimes to get my daily reward I am only on for a round or less.  Tonight was MEH, but last round so I decided to play it out.

Innocent role, yet detective high sus's me for being in a room, claiming I was lining up shots on him, which would be true had I not been stationary and the detective himself jumping in front of me every time I moved elsewhere.  Not related 97%.

I claim a tunnel room on the side of the map, the Bifrost for overtime.  2 ways in, 2 ways out.  10 seconds prior to overtime I kindly ask someone to leave who just entered at 15 seconds til.  I state my claim, he leaves peacefully.

No mod online, @matt_st3 (Strongrule) being an admin, countered my claiming of a tunnel room on the side of the map to be invalid.  @Dildo Shwaggins , as well as I believe it was @queef commando (that day was named nutznutz, identified by Hani as queef) monday night did not dispute the same claim monday night and we had no issues.

Traitor walks into tunnel, does a 270* in attempt to see where my radar blip was in tunnel, shot in the head dead.  Reports me even though room claimed.

Last two traitors walk in individually, one after a lifecheck and saying yes, falling over dead.  The other being a bit more wise or informed otherwise, takes about 15 seconds of gunfire exchange before round ends.  Neither of the other two dispute the claimed room.

I left so I do not know what happened after the round change, conversation or punishment if applied.  I had my one round, daily item claim, and went for pizza 3 hours after when dinner is normally done.

Any input or actions from mods and admins?
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
We talked about it, tunnels/intersections are not claimable and specifically the meh rooms with teleports counted - nothing happened we just closed it as confusion, hopefully the map dies anyways

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(12-18-2018, 09:45 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: We talked about it, tunnels/intersections are not claimable and specifically the meh rooms with teleports counted - nothing happened we just closed it as confusion, hopefully the map dies anyways

Unless an upper admin removes the map, players will continue to troll vote for the map ( along with a series of duplicate versioned maps, Bank & Whitehouse for ect, along with Fast Food, our crash map ).
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
I mean we have a poll going and can remove it after the vote

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon