Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rule Clarification
Hello,

On the newer version of Bank that we have (Big Bank?) there are snipers that can be activated. Right now, there's nothing in the MOTD that says that activating them is KOSable. Is it KOSable to activate them?
it needs to be updated in the MOTD but the current conciseness it putting the red card in is kos and holding it is sus.
(01-02-2017, 01:10 PM)Mallakk Wrote: it needs to be updated in the MOTD but the current conciseness it putting the red card in is kos and holding it is sus.

Alright. I figured it was, I just wanted to make sure. Thanks
(01-02-2017, 01:10 PM)Mallakk Wrote: it needs to be updated in the MOTD but the current conciseness it putting the red card in is kos and holding it is sus.

This^ I'll see about getting it added to the MOTD.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
I even suggested this whole exact situation before and the fact that is wasnt in the MOTD being dumb. I do hope it gets put in soon.
(01-05-2017, 09:16 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: I even suggested this whole exact situation before and the fact that is wasnt in the MOTD being dumb. I do hope it gets put in soon.

Its already in the motd
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(01-05-2017, 09:21 PM)queef commando Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 09:16 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: I even suggested this whole exact situation before and the fact that is wasnt in the MOTD being dumb. I do hope it gets put in soon.

Its already in the motd

It wasn't before though.
(01-05-2017, 09:53 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 09:21 PM)queef commando Wrote:

Its already in the motd

It wasn't before though.

It was updated before we moved to the new forums.
Ted Licked cuz rezolved