Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mass rdm and leave
Offender's Name: Teamkiller!!!

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120466712

Potential Witnesses: daggergrace

Reason to Ban: mass rdm and leave

Proof: Teamkiller!!!(STEAM_0:1:120466712) has disconnected with 1 autoslay left!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=864131324

Other:
:P
PLEASE GET SCREENSHOTS OF THE LOGS AND NOT THE DISCONNECT MESSAGE
I'll come on and look in the old logs.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(02-14-2017, 05:14 PM)Christian Wrote: PLEASE GET SCREENSHOTS OF THE LOGS AND NOT THE DISCONNECT MESSAGE
I'll come on and look in the old logs.

i asked dagger if he could post logs, but he never replied
Anyone can see the logs after a round, just press f8 and highlight their name
Dont look so blue
(02-14-2017, 06:07 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: Anyone can see the logs after a round, just press f8 and highlight their name

ik that, dagger slayed him and map changed so i couldnt see it, hence why i asked him
Old logs weren't working earlier, coming on now to see if it's working.

Teamkiller!!! - STEAM_0:1:120466712 has been banned Permanently for:
Mass RDM

Thanks for the report, @kramberry next time you make a report I want screenshots of the logs. You're expected to have the evidence upfront when you make a Ban Request, don't make someone else get it. Otherwise you make our jobs alot more difficult.

I expect next time you make a ban request, you will add Photo Evidence containing Damagelogs, you know you get access to it after a round ends.

TCBA
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]