Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PH Trusted Application
-1 Sorry man . Just to build your hours back up and try to be more active on forums. Once you reach Regular ( 4 - 6 Days ) and have at least being Present in forums .Then try to reapply for staff. And get to know all the staff as well, As they are your friends and you dont really want to get on the bad side of them. ^_^ I do wish you the best and Hope you carry on doing what your doing.

Edit.... Sorry for the edit I should have gotten my facts right about the post. What Travis and Fish have said was correct.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I don't believe that you're ready for staffing. Others have stated that you didn't even know how to use your powers about 2 days ago and from my personal experience, you're not ready to handle staffing. You're too new to the community and need to learn how to handle situations fully before thinking about applying.

Edit: I would like to make a side note that I have gone through and found your previous account names but the thing I used to find them isn't giving me full names but I was able to track down about 52 hours of time in total before I got too agitated to continue. Therefore I don't doubt that you have 60 hours+
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
When you apply for staff, you should always read the requirements and do the requirements. You should never skip them over. The community does not know who you are so that's why you must participate both the forums and discord so that they can get to know who you are. You're also supposed to make an introduction, of course. As for the times under your name on GameTracker: Okay that's all that was recorded. The rest of names you used has no record on the server. The total time is 19.65 hours. Here are what requirements you skipped:
  • 60 Hours of Active Playtime on the Server
  • 1 Month in the Community (This also means server wise, and you only played 3 days during your time on this community & server)
  • An Introduction Thread on the Forums  You just made one.
  • Active Membership in our Discord Server
These are the requirements that you skipped, this is basically the entire requirements. You did not meet a single requirement at all. You rushed your application to become trusted. You claim that you joined since last year but not a single one of your name listed as last year. It's possible that you may have registered since last year but not a single person know who you are. Even if you did had your times, the gametracker shouldn't even be able to erase your record at all. Everyone else still has their game time on gametracker. It's just the addon itself was reseted. But everyone still has their times on gametracker. The gametracker is like a back-up of all your times, the only time they ever remove name is about 3 years ago when they had to do a playersname wipe. But you didn't join us till last year so it shouldn't have been deleted even by then. 
Therefore, good luck on your application. But at this rate, I'd recommend you to at least do the 30 days thing to know the community and server. Don't apply immediately after coming back, it's bad reputation for you. People will assume you're just power hungry.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
I'd also like to add on that the information that Sharky posted about getting 50 posts is inaccurate. Just maintaining a presence is good enough.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Doesn’t look like a Steam ID, your Steam ID should look something along the lines as
‘STEAM_0:0:123456789’

You can find your STEAM ID by going in-game and typing “status” in console

@"Mr.Potato" i believe that may be his steam 64 ID not the steam 32

@"Sharky" that isn't true, really for applying for Trusted we have where they at least an Introduction thread

Now to Eris, I have seen very little if any of you on the server. I suggest for possible staff applications in the future, to play the server more often and to know the community and staff. As well as learning the rules which can be accessed here or with !motd while in game. We are willing to work with you and answer any questions you may have in the game or on the discord. Thank you for applying, but for now, it is a -1 until you meet the requirements and everyone knows you better.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(12-28-2018, 04:58 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: I'd also like to add on that the information that Sharky posted about getting 50 posts is inaccurate. Just maintaining a presence is good enough.

My bad sorry for that
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I really enjoy playing with you on server, you're a wonderful kid, and you're really fun to be around. However that isn't enough to become staff.
You should really up your hours activity wise, as i know you DO meet the hour requirement with all of the names you've had on server. I remember when you first played as well.

You also i feel, are not quite mature enough for this role yet. This will come in time and with being around others that help control situations that arise in server. Pay attention to those, so that you know what to do as well. I recommend helping with ban requests when there are no staff on, as that's something we do pay attention to.

I do hope that this application doesn't discourage you, as you're a friendly face in game that I look forward to seeing. Please keep coming and trying to be active, not only in game, but discord and forums as well :)

Work on building your hours, so they are more consistent.
Stay active in the community for a month minimum to show your dedication.  
Familiarize yourself with the staff rules and illegal spots. 
Be sure to have adequate recording programs to gather evidence of violations. Posting ban requests in the mean time helps build a positive side for your future applications.
  Ask staff questions if you have concerns or are unsure about a rule or hiding spots. 

Don't be afraid to apply again. Take the advice given by everyone and grow. 

See you on the field
As of right now, and digging a tad bit in Gametracker for anything that resembles Eris at all and looking at what others have found, you don't meet the 60 hour requirement for the Trusted application. I do realize I have been missing from PH for a good 3 or 4 days I have been sick and did not feel well enough to staff correctly. I have not seen you at all my duration of being here, I don't know how you act or anything and it does feel like you applied for Trusted hastily after almost a year of taking a break. 
Suggestions:
- Get at least 60 hours on the server.
- Give the player base time to get to know you.
- Give staff time to get to know you.
- Join the Discord and be active in it. The Discord is where the staff get the majority of pings when they are needed on server.
- Stay active on the forums, make ban request when needed, reply on ones you were involved in, ect.
- Provide all of your previous Steam Names.
- Have fun, don't feel like giving up if you get denied, keep playing, get better and keep trying.
One last thing before I close this reply is I did notice two things, your introduction was made after you made your Trusted application and your Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:107060431. An easy way to get your Steam ID is to go to the upper right hand corner on the forums and click your name, go to "User CP" then scroll down to "Miscellaneous" and finally hit the "View Profile" button there and it'll show you your Steam ID along with your profile. 
I do hope to see you on server sometime soon. Good luck^-^
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
-1 all things have been said
[Image: 1c203ce09550d2e4a08d4e4164701166e3106c56_hq.gif]