Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr.Potato but TTT Staff: The Potato Strikes Back!
Ingame Name: Mr.Potato

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11238841

Time Played: 173.2 hrs

When First Joined: October 2018.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Mon & Wed after 5:25pm EST, Thur after 1:51pm EST, and Fri-Sun basically 24 hours.

Sponsor(s): @"Burrito Bowl" 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community:(I am basically going to copy and paste this question from my last application because my reason has not changed)

I believe I can contribute into this community by making it a more fun filled environment. I believe TTT is a more well suited place for me since it is more lenient and humorous than PH (nothing against it, it just wasn’t for me).
I am someone who will get a job done when needed, as in I will not ignore any situation that needs to be handled within the server. You can always count on me.

Why you want to help the community: (Reason has not changed, copying and pasting this as well).

I love seeing players have a fun time and be themselves without being immediately judged for their appearance. I would like to keep it that way by attempting to keep it a non toxic environment (although that may be virtually impossible I will still try).

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts):

TTT TRUSTED
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Mr-Potato-but-TTT-Staff

How did you find us?: Just server hopping and I ended up on Dink’s.

Other:
I hope I shown growth since my last application. I attempted to do some more RDM reports but I’m usually on when ban-capable staff are on. I said to before and I’ll say it again, I will be more aware of how I sound before hitting ‘enter’ on the keyboard.

Also...[Image: vGGos2Wh.jpg]
Does it look like I have a lot less play time than before? Yes. But only because those big bars are 8-6 hours of ingame playtime. Due to the semester starting back up you will most likely see me on for like 1-3 hours, which is why it looks smaller. Just wanted to clarify.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Ive notice the leadership u have in TTT when staff are on and off and you use to be a Prop hunt Staff member and a good one to before u resigned. You have also work on all the issues from your previous Application

I believe being a trusted in TTT will definitely build u up for sure. 1+ 

Best of luck mate
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1
This man escaped from the clutches of PH. I think he would make a great staff member
Yeah, you've proven to stay more level headed and have worked on what concerns you had from last time. I say give him a shot. +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 is a good boy. Knows the rules, fairly active in game/very active in discord. Helps to the best of his ability. Deserves to be apart of this staff team in my opinion. I'm gonna make him into mashed potatoes though with my glock. I would also like to add that his week of inactivity was spent playing a game with a few of the TTT staff, me being one of them.
+1 the reason why I sponsored Potato because I know that he can be good staff and work well with the rest of the staff team. He’s very helpful whenever I’m on the server and knows the rules.
Okay so before the forums literally crap themselves again you have a +1 for me.
You've shown you're dedication and determination to help others and help the server. You know the rules and you are super fun to play with. I wish you luck and if you ever need help or have questions don't hesitate to ask ^-^
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
+1
From watching him on discord and forums alone his entire demeanor towards things has improved and has shown he's matured. I think he's ready.
Your application has been Denied. The admins would like to see you do more on the server, like make efforts to help other players and do some ban request.