Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dong but in light blue
Would like to take the time to remind everyone that saying "+1 is cool" or "+1 is real" or "+1" is not useful in any way. This tells us nothing constructive and offers the candidate no criticism or real praise. Add something to the conversation if you're going to say anything or your post will removed. See this thread: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...Staff-Apps
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
+1 Okay so basically with the time that I have been on (If an admin fixed my hours, I should be a regular now) Dong has always made sure the gaming environment on dinkleberg is fun and fair. He takes care of reports to the best of his knowledge and no gamer really seem to have any problems with him which leads me to the point where if he is given more power, it would be used to further help the community.
I'm neutral.
But as for jokes, when you resigning?
[Image: image0.jpg]

Good luck though. I kind of agree with Hani. But I won't be voting negatively because of it. So neutral is the best!
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
my previous comment was completely honest don't know why it was deleted. anyway, yeah dong is very vigilant when it comes to reports and trolls. he pretty much cleans right through reports and is always accurate in his judgment and shutdowns trolls who try to be degenerates.
[Image: 727.gif]
Declined. You aren't particularly familiar with the rules and you rarely do reports unless an admin is online (I've checked last map reports to confirm this myself on several occasions). Personally from what people have told me, and my own assessment, I think you are very interested in having the title of tmod. But I don't see any particular great effort to be a standout staff member. Additionally I think it's a bit silly to get trusted, leave almost immediately, and then apply for tmod within a month of coming back. The problem being applying so soon after returning, and not the being inactive part. Overall you have the potential to be a good tmod, but you need to be more proactive. Ask questions, take reports, keep making ban requests, pay attention when you can.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]