Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr.Potato but TTT Staff
I came here from Ph to +0, but give an idea of what he was like on PH.

There has been plenty of time between you resigning, and coming here, so maybe you're different but, this is how he was on PH.
Often times he would punish quickly, sometimes it was without warning or regards to proper protocols (yes guidelines but in some instances, should fully be followed.)
When he recorded evidence, and it wasn't proper enough for a ban, we would try to help him, or give him pointers on how to improve. We also explained why the evidence had to be clear, as it could lead to an unban and future issues on server. When we tried to help, it often led to him lashing out and disappearing for a day or so.
He knew the prop hunt rules extremely well, as I'm sure he does TTT as well now too. However, I see him as mentally unfit to carry out staff role on any servers, as he cannot take criticism or help, SPECIALLY when it's most needed.
He is highly stubborn and argued the smallest simplest things, and when he didnt get his way, he threw a tiny tamptrum or fit and again, disappeared for a few days. This happened quite a bit during his staff period.

He also staffed sometimes quite harshly, and while this can be fixed with guidance from a mentor, I know this will be a hard fix. As he is stubborn.

I like you as a person potato, so none of this is coming from any harsh feelings. I just personally feel you're inadequate for a staff position until you learn to take criticism and help, and keep the anger under control. Those are your worst issues that need worked on.
I truly hope that you have grown since your resignation, as you were fun to play with honestly. I wish you the best and a future staff position.

Messages In This Thread
Mr.Potato but TTT Staff - by Mr.Potato - 12-30-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Mr.Potato but TTT Staff - by Yeezy Jeezy - 12-30-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Mr.Potato but TTT Staff - by Avi - 12-30-2018, 03:29 PM
RE: Mr.Potato but TTT Staff - by Dildo Shwaggins - 12-30-2018, 03:36 PM
RE: Mr.Potato but TTT Staff - by ✩Hani - 12-30-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Mr.Potato but TTT Staff - by Old Man Voss - 12-30-2018, 04:59 PM
RE: Mr.Potato but TTT Staff - by Laced Xanax - 12-30-2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Mr.Potato but TTT Staff - by Mr.Potato - 12-30-2018, 05:54 PM
RE: Mr.Potato but TTT Staff - by HalfDemonLink - 12-30-2018, 06:46 PM
RE: Mr.Potato but TTT Staff - by Burrito Bowl - 12-30-2018, 06:51 PM
RE: Mr.Potato but TTT Staff - by JustKuono - 12-30-2018, 08:09 PM