Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another application i guess
Ingame Name: ✩Hani

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66026831 

Time Played: About 523 hours.

When First Joined: Aug. 27

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Any time, I don't have school until like fall lmaoooOo 

Sponsor(s): @Laced Xanax 

Rank Desired: T-mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I can get on at any time as of now to help out, which I have been doing when called upon in discord.

Why you want to help the community: I actually enjoy this community, this place isn't just a place to pass time like a few of the past communities I've been in were. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes for 1 whole minute @Scoovie banned me because I do not have a sausage :'(

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): aaaaaaaa

How did you find us?: Heard lots of negative things about this place so this was a last resort server 4 me while searching for a new place to hang before giving up on gmod.

Other: I've toned down a lot (in my opinion) just to keep things simple and clean as I feel I have enough self awareness to know what I shouldn't do. Maybe not though, so if you guys have anything to say feel free to do so as I'm very open to feed back, my feelings will not get hurt lol.

Also, Merry Christmas if u celebrate it.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
knows the rules is level headed and does her job. Has good activity in game on the forums and most important of all is a goddess +1
+1 one of the best staff that we have. knows the rules like the back of her hand, handles every report correctly, makes plenty of ban requests. very active in game, and is more than capable of being TMod. I know that we've had our ups and downs, but you truly are a fun person to play with a good person overall, so with that being said good luck weed demon, love u goddess
-1 still covered in flies

Just kidding, easy +1. Knows how to deal with trolls really well, one of the best at handling reports and has great discretion, and is always fun to have on the server. also is very mature and levelheaded in situations that call for it
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Hi, sorry for not responding as fast as I would've liked to, I was with family at the time of this being posted.

Hani has been an amazing Trusted. She's been snatching up every report and handling them correctly in a timely manner, dealing with trolls and the like without losing her cool, and she's very mature/calm, cool, and collected when the situation calls for it. One of the first people I'd recommend for promotion. (Obviously, or I wouldn't be sponsoring her.)
Also pretty fun to play with

To sum it up, Hani is a goddess.

+1
+1 One of the best staff this server has. Always takes care of reports and is fair to all players. Keeps the environment fun and fair and is very active on the server.
+1 Hani is a great example of what staff should be. Handles reports timely and correctly. Explains rules well to players. She would make a good tmod.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I believe she is ready for T Mod - Simple because she gets along with people and Knows how to balance having fun and Knows when to be serious and takes her Trusted role Very serious 1+ Best of luck Hani Hope you get the role ^_^ Would be great to see you in PH again at some stage ^_^ TTT has some great staff
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Pros
*cough* Asian *Cough* ////
Active.
Knows Rules
Helpful.
Even when she wasn't a staff member, she helped out those who were unaware of the rules.
she helped other trusted or other staff members when in need of a second mind-set.
dedicates her time in deciding whether or not she should get upped unlike others who just have no patience to go higher in ranks.

cons
hello?

Overall, it's a +1 from me.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Approved. Your thoughtfulness is easily seen in how elaborate and actually useful your responses are to other people's staff apps. They show that you actually pay attention, that you care about the server, and that you have a useful point of view that you are not afraid to share. You know the rules well and consistently ask questions whenever you find something that you are unfamiliar with. You know when to have fun and when to crack down. You always do a good job so enjoy this promotion. Merry Crimbus.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]