Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things to Add to the MOTD
I noticed that throwing discombobs being kosable on Terrortrain is not mentioned in the MOTD. Also, it does not mention whether or not bringing the battery towards people is kosable.
(04-09-2019, 05:43 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: it does not mention whether or not bringing the battery towards people is kosable.

What map are you specifically talking?

(04-09-2019, 05:43 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: I noticed that throwing discombobs being kosable on Terrortrain is not mentioned in the MOTD.
[Image: h1FrmNm.png]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(04-09-2019, 06:11 PM)Christian Wrote:
(04-09-2019, 05:43 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: Also, it does not mention whether or not bringing the battery towards people is kosable.
What map are you talking about here?
I was still talking about terrortrain.
(04-09-2019, 06:14 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: I was still talking about terrortrain.

I fail to see why this would be KOSable. Are you referring to it being a prop to push players off?
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
(04-09-2019, 06:17 PM)Christian Wrote:
(04-09-2019, 06:14 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: I was still talking about terrortrain.

I fail to see why this would be KOSable. Are you referring to it being a prop to push players off?

The battery is like the turtles on datmap and community pool. It can be activated by a traitor causing it to explode.
(04-09-2019, 06:19 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: The battery is like the turtles on datmap and community pool. It can be activated by a traitor causing it to explode.

Oh, that's right. We have the 2018 version on the server, forgot about that. I'll bug Scoovie or someone to add to the map specific reasons to KOS section of the MOTD.