Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RED
(01-03-2019, 12:06 AM)[LFG][MG] Soul Wrote:
(01-02-2019, 11:53 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: There's a rule about shit like this. When someone tells you to stop, stop.

I stopped when burrito told me to stop. but when goof told red to stop and when i did red didnt and the staff on didnt do crap to red. Goof tried to make ammends with red but red kept on saying "shut the fuck up" or "stfu" to goof and when i told him to stop harrassing all he would do is say the same thing

RED clearly doesn't want to be anywhere near you. Why are you, GOOF, and whoever else still talking to him and about him? Leave the kid alone.
(01-03-2019, 02:19 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 12:06 AM)[LFG][MG] Soul Wrote:
(01-02-2019, 11:53 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: There's a rule about shit like this. When someone tells you to stop, stop.

I stopped when burrito told me to stop. but when goof told red to stop and when i did red didnt and the staff on didnt do crap to red. Goof tried to make ammends with red but red kept on saying "shut the fuck up" or "stfu" to goof and when i told him to stop harrassing all he would do is say the same thing

RED clearly doesn't want to be anywhere near you. Why are you, GOOF, and whoever else still talking to him and about him? Leave the kid alone.

Cos literally I was just talking to goof or goof would just say something and he would say stfu. Like in this one https://lfgs.co/u/HIONk.jpg. he said it to someone else too in this one https://lfgs.co/u/MBULm.jpg. He would just scream in the mic and not get gagged. And in this one i said harassment and just that so he says https://lfgs.co/u/zjlj1.jpg
(01-03-2019, 01:17 AM)[LFG][MG] Soul Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 01:00 AM)JustKuono Wrote: As for recording, OBS is a reliable recording system especially for audio and not hard to set up.

I know i use it but it takes up a lot of space if you know how can i make the videos not take up a lot of space. Also if staff aint doing anything can i use my powers to mute someone and tell them to stop?

Absolutely not, you have multiple mods and other staff on and saying you’re wrong in how this was handled. 
On the chance that only a few staff are on and alive while a guy is spamming in dead chat is a potential case if the staff members are fine with it.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(01-03-2019, 03:27 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 01:00 AM)JustKuono Wrote: As for recording, OBS is a reliable recording system especially for audio and not hard to set up.

I know i use it but it takes up a lot of space if you know how can i make the videos not take up a lot of space. Also if staff aint doing anything can i use my powers to mute someone and tell them to stop?

Absolutely not, you have multiple mods and other staff on and saying you’re wrong in how this was handled. 
On the chance that only a few staff are on and alive while a guy is spamming in dead chat is a potential case if the staff members are fine with it.

I wasnt asking in this case just over all like only one staff member is on
I know I'm on the PH side of things but normally if a Mod tells someone to stop, you shouldn't jump in. Especially in a situation like this where harassment is an issue. In my personal opinion you had no reason to say anything to Red after the Mods jumped in.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(01-03-2019, 03:42 AM)[LFG][MG] Soul Wrote:

What? There is not only one staff member on. There is always at least two on at a time. At this specific time when you all were having that argument/trolling/bullying there were like 5 staff members on..
(01-03-2019, 01:25 PM)dong Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 03:42 AM)[LFG][MG] Soul Wrote:

What? There is not only one staff member on. There is always at least two on at a time. At this specific time when you all were having that argument/trolling/bullying there were like 5 staff members on..
wasnt asking in this case

(01-03-2019, 07:26 AM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: I know I'm on the PH side of things but normally if a Mod tells someone to stop, you shouldn't jump in. Especially in a situation like this where harassment is an issue. In my personal opinion you had no reason to say anything to Red after the Mods jumped in.

Well yes but its just fucking annoying when you have this kid screaming in his mic and yelling insults at people then when he gets insulted back https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1lCqR...sp=sharing  Im sorry for telling red he needs to calm down and stop but someone needed to say it as the staff on either didnt care or they are deaf and blind. Sorry if that comes off a bit rude but the staff shouldnt be one sided in these. And also travis please dont -rep someone cos they dont have the same opinion as you do thats just retarded
You could have muted him on your end but no you chose to keep the harrassment from your end going. Nice. Really great de-escalation work there.

People will downvote posts they dont agree with, calling him out for doing so on a few where he feels the opposite of your opinion is the retarded thing to do. Very nice, calling him a kid but acting like a little spoiled brat here yourself.

I dont know what the hell happened between you, goof and red. But fucking act mature and either ignore each other or you're going to accept the consequences of this shit you're pulling. As staff members have already noted your continiued behaviour already went close to a ban.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(01-03-2019, 01:58 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: You could have muted him on your end but no you chose to keep the harrassment from your end going. Nice. Really great de-escalation work there.

People will downvote posts they dont agree with, calling him out for doing so on a few where he feels the opposite of your opinion is the retarded thing to do. Very nice, calling him a kid but acting like a little spoiled brat here yourself.

I dont know what the hell happened between you, goof and red. But fucking act mature and either ignore each other or you're going to accept the consequences of this shit you're pulling. As staff members have already noted your continiued behaviour already went close to a ban.

All i told red to do was to stop he kept saying stfu and shut the fuck up in chat. What i saw was goof and red arguing and being rude to each other. Staff told goof to stop insulting yet red kept doing it to goof. Since staff didnt do anything about it i told him to stop he then started being rude to me so i kept saying harassment to him. No staff members said goof and ambassador duke were close to a ban. I was threatened for a ban cos i called red gay after he announced he muted everyone annoying cos thats a dick thing to do, he could have just muted them and not said shit but no he had to announce it. So maybe you need to act fucking mature and read the whole thread before you claim shit. staff shouldnt be one sided they need to deal with both sides instead of just one.
This thread is unnecessary, Red is not being banned for an incident which was cause by the 3 of y'all trolling. Soul you were banned recently so I recommend you stop getting into situations like this again. Thank you.