Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Travis Trusted Application #2
Will respond when I get off after work at 3 PM EST
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
For now I will have to say -1. While you may know how to staff because of previous experience, the lack of activity the past couple of weeks makes me question if you will stick around to help the community, or if you just wanted the rank.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I'm gonna change my vote to a +0 until you respond about your time and what Avi says.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
The reason behind my time dipping is that I've been dealing with some personal things that have caused me to recluse into sticking with a small group of people. I have my own ways of handling my personal matters. This happens during extreme cases of stress. I could make more of an effort to be on and I understand that but I'm also only applying for the Trusted Rank. My forum activity has diminished to a point but I'm still decently active in the discord and still help answer some questions in the Prop Hunt section. I will gladly get on server during situations to help quell trolls and hackers/ghosters.
Travis I like you man and I consider you a friend, but a similiar situation happened last time we were staff where you were only on when you needed to be on. Your doing that again now is this going to be reoccuring thing?
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(01-30-2019, 03:21 PM)happy Wrote: Travis I like you man and I consider you a friend, but a similiar situation happened last time we were staff where you were only on when you needed to be on. Your doing that again now is this going to be reoccuring thing?

If you also remember correctly, I stuck around the discord and got on when it was asked of me. Back then the PH VC in discord was active daily and I was always in it. I got on to do bans and handle situations when they got out of hand for the staff on.
I’ll will put in that he’s helped me a lot with forums cleanup and discord in general. Sever time going down to personal situations happens often in staff. This isn’t really a break from dinks, just a dip out server itself since he’s been active elsewhere. Not ideal for an app I get, but this is a volunteer basis when we have time. He has plenty of history staffing and time in community for Trusted rank imo.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
From what you've said I think you're problem is that you want to stick to a small group of people and refuse to work with anyone else you have a very narrow way of how things should be handled and from what I know you all but refuse to work with anyone you don't like and will avoid them which creates a bad environment for the staff team and not something the server needs you should get on whenever you feel like it and not let others effect when you get on or handle situations.

[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
(01-30-2019, 04:01 PM)HalfDemonLink Wrote: -1
From what you've said I think you're problem is that you want to stick to a small group of people and refuse to work with anyone else you have a very narrow way of how things should be handled and from what I know you all but refuse to work with anyone you don't like and will avoid them which creates a bad environment for the staff team and not something the server needs you should get on whenever you feel like it and not let others effect when you get on or handle situations.

I respect your opinion. With that being said I have no issues discussing things out with anyone. Even if I have issues with people I'm more than willing to discuss things with them and attempt to see their point of view
(01-30-2019, 03:18 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: The reason behind my time dipping is that I've been dealing with some personal things that have caused me to recluse into sticking with a small group of people. I have my own ways of handling my personal matters. This happens during extreme cases of stress. I could make more of an effort to be on and I understand that but I'm also only applying for the Trusted Rank. My forum activity has diminished to a point but I'm still decently active in the discord and still help answer some questions in the Prop Hunt section. I will gladly get on server during situations to help quell trolls and hackers/ghosters.
It concerns me that you say you're only sticking to certain people. People shouldn't influence why and when you're getting on the server.
(01-30-2019, 03:57 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: I’ll will put in that he’s helped me a lot with forums cleanup and discord in general. Sever time going down to personal situations happens often in staff. This isn’t really a break from dinks, just a dip out server itself since he’s been active elsewhere. Not ideal for an app I get, but this is a volunteer basis when we have time. He has plenty of history staffing and time in community for Trusted rank imo.
As for this, while I understand what you're saying, when you apply for trusted, you're not applying to only help on discord or forums, you're applying to help the server itself. That dip in activity server wise in my eyes doesn't reflect on what a trusted should focus on.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~