Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Piranhas! Bad Staff Moderator Application
Thank you for those who did reply and I am going to continue working on the unsatisfactory qualities that have been pointed out. As I have said it is a work in progress but slow and steady, it doesn't happen overnight. As for what Kasumi said, I am going to take a wild gander and guess that it is where Katastrophe201 was slain on PropHunt by me, no it was not a punishment. We were in a Discord call at the time and he had said that I wouldn't slay him on our hunter round during ph_chalet_day. I do remember that quite well as you did get a tad heated and thought it was a punishment when it was merely a joke. As for the rest of my friends who are from TTT and come over to PH to play the most I do is torment them as a prop until someone nukes me. There have been a few joke bans in the past probably around November and early to mid December. 
Being a tad immature is understandable, I have those moments, I do understand. I do try to be the best I can and it does not always pan out and no one is perfect. As for leniency, yes that is being worked on, I don't let things slide from certain people as much. The reason being that could have happened was because of guilt, I try to be nice. There is a huge difference between too lenient and too harsh and I am attempting to find that perfect medium. 
Moving to my time for the last part, I try to gauge my time between PH and TTT almost equal now that I sort of have a hold of the ropes of TTT staffing and situations, I stay on TTT for the rush hours to catch reports and learn and hop to PH for the remaining hours of the night and watch and play. I do try to move it around for some days to stay on PH for the rush hours when there isn't staff on and handle that then go over to TTT for the slower hours as it cools off for the night.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Piranhas! Bad Staff Moderator Application - by JustKuono - 01-18-2019, 01:29 AM