Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Piranhas! Bad Staff Moderator Application
You have been able to find the balance that you were speaking of and searching for when staffing two very different and popular servers which is impressive. You are also on consistently and are a welcome sight for many players on both servers, evidence being those who have commented on this application.

You have put into place a couple of conditions for yourself to stop yourself from being overly rash when it comes to handling players on the server as well as to stop yourself from feeding relentless trolls. Some of these are still recent in my eyes and I am interested to see if they are only temporary patch jobs that will crack under long term pressure or are the real deal or even on the slightest chance that they were put into place to show that you were a good contender for moderator. Only time will tell with these and I would like to see them in action to see if they stay strong and not just with temporary results. -1 for now that will hopefully change to a +1 in the future.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
RE: Piranhas! Bad Staff Moderator Application - by TheUltraFish - 01-18-2019, 07:38 AM