Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Piranhas! Bad Staff Moderator Application
Torn because I know you would do well as a moderator, yet you can come off hotheaded with some situations. Staffing two servers at a time and keeping sanity is an impressive feat, and I’ve seen you staff both servers well.
Your wording could use some work tho. Any “shut up” I don’t count, that’s not bad language in my book that’s telling someone to stop spamming the mic, tho there are “better” ways without having to plead. I also didn’t see reference to that in the rules or guidelines tho I’ve seen several staff enforce it strictly (feel free to correct me). What I’m talking about is some continuation of name calling, which only really feeds to trolling not stopping the situation since they’re already on a short fuse or looking to get that reaction. That’s any rank though, not mod specific. That kind of name calling holds more weight in PH than TTT (audience age difference of what is appropriate) so maybe that’s enough to keep you from mod dunno.
As for immaturity in general I’m not sure who all should actually be able to comment that (link pointed his own out tho I don’t know enough to comment there) but it more strikes me as hotheaded than a maturity problem.
Considering that the practical difference would be you able to ban at night when you staff without another moderator +1 since I fell you could do that. However keep in mind mods are supposed to be an example, so if a more hotheaded approach isn’t appropriate for a mod then try to work on that.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon

Messages In This Thread
RE: Piranhas! Bad Staff Moderator Application - by Matt_St3 (Strongrule) - 01-20-2019, 05:18 PM