Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Staff Application
This is so so so so hard for me to say, I love you so much, you are one of my favorite players. But I cannot at this time give you a +0 or a +1, you've got the time on server, you've got the time in the discord server even though you're quiet and usually ping for On-Call. You're sweet and other players love you to death. You know the rules and you help other players when needed.

Don't let this discourage you from continuing to play here, you're missing a few requirements though that hinder this application. You need to have at least an introduction on the forums, you need to have a month on the discord and/or the forums as well as being active in both. Even replying to a simple introduction of another community member or making a ban request when staff isn't available. And don't be afraid to talk in the discord, we don't bite, or at least the majority of us don't. Check out main and get a bit more of time there and continue overflow, we always need those familiar with overflow and main. We just need the player base familiar with you. Another issue is you just joined the forums today, you don't know how to navigate them and you need time to learn each part of the forums and such. You also need some more consistency under your belt, even 30 minutes a day at most is good enough. It doesn't have to be a few hours each day, keep updated on the rules, and the staff along with the player base. Have fun as well. 

If all this does happen (I am really hoping it does) I will happily +1 you on your next application. But it pains me to say it this time as it is going to have to be a -1.

Requirements Needed: 
- At least an introduction
-1 month in the community
Suggestions:
-Consistency of server time (main preferably and some overflow)
-Activeness in forums and discord

I do wish you luck though ^-^ see you on PH soon
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.

Messages In This Thread
Staff Application - by §5Saphira - 01-09-2019, 10:46 PM
RE: Staff Application - by happy - 01-09-2019, 11:09 PM
RE: Staff Application - by Smurfmin - 01-09-2019, 11:19 PM
RE: Staff Application - by Móno - 01-09-2019, 11:36 PM
RE: Staff Application - by JustKuono - 01-10-2019, 12:06 AM
RE: Staff Application - by [Red]Sharky - 01-10-2019, 01:27 AM
RE: Staff Application - by Kasumi - 01-10-2019, 05:34 AM