Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
orang juce
its ok shwaggo i got u
[Image: i-didn-amp-039-t-have-to-dunk-the-cookie...627779.jpg]
Oh dear lord
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
I believe you spelled orange wrong

[Image: colon+cleansing+foods.jpg]
Wtf is this
(01-24-2019, 04:12 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: its ok shwaggo i got u
[Image: i-didn-amp-039-t-have-to-dunk-the-cookie...627779.jpg]
thank u so much  Heart
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
During World War II, American soldiers rejected vitamin C-packed lemon crystals because of their unappetizing taste. Thus the government searched for a food that would fulfill the nutritional needs of the soldiers, have a desirable taste, and prevent diseases such as scurvy in a transportable vitamin C product. The federal government, the Florida department of Citrus, along with a group of scientists desired to develop a superior product to canned orange juice (which was the current orange juice on the market in the 1940s) and developed frozen concentrated orange juice. Unfortunately frozen concentrated orange juice was developed three years after the war had ended.

By 1949, orange juice processing plants in Florida were producing over 10 million gallons of concentrated orange juice. Consumers were captivated with the idea of concentrated canned orange juice as it was affordable, tasty, convenient, and a vitamin-C packed product. The preparation was simple, thaw the juice, add water, and stir. However, by the 1980s, food scientists developed a more fresh-tasting juice known as reconstituted ready to serve juice. Eventually in the 1990s, "not from concentrate" (NFC) orange juice was developed and gave consumers an entirely new perspective of orange juice transforming the product from can to freshness in a carton. Orange juice is a common breakfast beverage in the United States.

Due to the importance of oranges to the economy of Florida, "the juice obtained from mature oranges of the species Citrus sinensis and hybrids thereof" was adopted as the official beverage of Florida in 1967.

Source: Wikipedia
[Image: 0fd49a5b55c3b53d7bd24a826b8211bbfc22f0eb...1bc3_1.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-24-2019, 09:02 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: During World War II, American soldiers rejected vitamin C-packed lemon crystals because of their unappetizing taste. Thus the government searched for a food that would fulfill the nutritional needs of the soldiers, have a desirable taste, and prevent diseases such as scurvy in a transportable vitamin C product. The federal government, the Florida department of Citrus, along with a group of scientists desired to develop a superior product to canned orange juice (which was the current orange juice on the market in the 1940s) and developed frozen concentrated orange juice. Unfortunately frozen concentrated orange juice was developed three years after the war had ended.

By 1949, orange juice processing plants in Florida were producing over 10 million gallons of concentrated orange juice. Consumers were captivated with the idea of concentrated canned orange juice as it was affordable, tasty, convenient, and a vitamin-C packed product. The preparation was simple, thaw the juice, add water, and stir. However, by the 1980s, food scientists developed a more fresh-tasting juice known as reconstituted ready to serve juice. Eventually in the 1990s, "not from concentrate" (NFC) orange juice was developed and gave consumers an entirely new perspective of orange juice transforming the product from can to freshness in a carton. Orange juice is a common breakfast beverage in the United States.

Due to the importance of oranges to the economy of Florida, "the juice obtained from mature oranges of the species Citrus sinensis and hybrids thereof" was adopted as the official beverage of Florida in 1967.

Source: Wikipedia

I want random  facts like this on all the breakfast posts now. This is glorious. EVERYONE TAKE  A LESSON FROM THE PRINCE.