Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naturally Toxic unban
You were being a blatant troll. No one asks if nig is a bad word. That is common sense.. and as for spamming niglet.. really? come on now. you both were trolling. -1
(01-12-2019, 05:51 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: -1
So you're gonna tell me that everything on the original ban request didn't happen? It seemed as if you were being super testy with the staff and all in all just a dick. I'm personally aware that Kuono can be abrasive as a staff but that still gives you no right to be the dick that you portrayed yourself as in the screenshots she has.

What im saying is YES I did do some trolling but I never told people to use the unstuck command to avoid taking damage. I'm not saying that everything she said for the ban was false but the unstuck command is because I never said anything about that. And i I totally agree on Kuono can be abrasive as staff which was why we started being dicks to her because she was calling us trolls since she joined and I never said anything to her. But I'm sorry for my behavior (not expecting you guys/girls to forgive me or unban) I know i was being a bit toxic and saying things I didn't need to. Also for the impersonation staff because I had admin for my text hat I was warned and I changed it. Just putting that out there. Sorry for me causing problems.

(01-12-2019, 05:56 PM)dong Wrote: You were being a blatant troll. No one asks if nig is a bad word. That is common sense.. and as for spamming niglet.. really? come on now. you both were trolling. -1

When was I spamming niglet? I never recall that but ok.
(01-12-2019, 06:00 PM)Naturally Toxic Wrote:
So you're gonna tell me that everything on the original ban request didn't happen? It seemed as if you were being super testy with the staff and all in all just a dick. I'm personally aware that Kuono can be abrasive as a staff but that still gives you no right to be the dick that you portrayed yourself as in the screenshots she has.

What im saying is YES I did do some trolling but I never told people to use the unstuck command to avoid taking damage. I'm not saying that everything she said for the ban was false but the unstuck command is because I never said anything about that. And i I totally agree on Kuono can be abrasive as staff which was why we started being dicks to her because she was calling us trolls since she joined and I never said anything to her. But I'm sorry for my behavior (not expecting you guys/girls to forgive me or unban) I know i was being a bit toxic and saying things I didn't need to. Also for the impersonation staff because I had admin for my text hat I was warned and I changed it. Just putting that out there. Sorry for me causing problems.

(01-12-2019, 05:56 PM)dong Wrote: You were being a blatant troll. No one asks if nig is a bad word. That is common sense.. and as for spamming niglet.. really? come on now. you both were trolling. -1

I am aware that your little friend was the one that said that, but can you read? After that I said YOU BOTH were trolling. You kept asking if "nig" is a bad word. You should have more common sense. You trolled.
(01-12-2019, 06:03 PM)dong Wrote:

I am aware that your little friend was the one that said that, but can you read? After that I said YOU BOTH were trolling. You kept asking if "nig" is a bad word. You should have more common sense. You trolled.

There's no need to be rude dude...... I know I did some trolling. You don't need to be a dick and say "BUT CAN YOU READ" I read what you said. This is my unban not my friends so bring up stuff that I didn't do I'm gonna question it. Also I asked once.....
https://imgur.com/gallery/NbtEEuY
For those who missed the deleted message on page one. That's what it was.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(01-12-2019, 06:28 PM)JustKuono Wrote: https://imgur.com/gallery/NbtEEuY
For those who missed the deleted message on page one. That's what it was.

I think this picture says it all.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(01-12-2019, 06:09 PM)Naturally Toxic Wrote:

There's no need to be rude dude...... I know I did some trolling. You don't need to be a dick and say "BUT CAN YOU READ" I read what you said. This is my unban not my friends so bring up stuff that I didn't do I'm gonna question it. Also I asked once.....
No need to be rude dude? Kuono just shared a picture with us all on who you truly are. Fuck outta here. You're the toxicity the server needs to get rid of, bye asshole. I'm going to stick to a -1 for the unban, but +1 for a forum ban.
(01-12-2019, 06:41 PM)dong Wrote:

No need to be rude dude? Kuono just shared a picture with us all on who you truly are. Fuck outta here. You're the toxicity the server needs to get rid of, bye asshole.

bye asshole best you got you fucking Odd Fellow like i give a fuck i can join other servers haha jokes on you n word with hard r
(01-12-2019, 06:44 PM)Naturally Toxic Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 06:00 PM)Naturally Toxic Wrote: What im saying is YES I did do some trolling but I never told people to use the unstuck command to avoid taking damage. I'm not saying that everything she said for the ban was false but the unstuck command is because I never said anything about that. And i I totally agree on Kuono can be abrasive as staff which was why we started being dicks to her because she was calling us trolls since she joined and I never said anything to her. But I'm sorry for my behavior (not expecting you guys/girls to forgive me or unban) I know i was being a bit toxic and saying things I didn't need to. Also for the impersonation staff because I had admin for my text hat I was warned and I changed it. Just putting that out there. Sorry for me causing problems.

No need to be rude dude? Kuono just shared a picture with us all on who you truly are. Fuck outta here. You're the toxicity the server needs to get rid of, bye asshole.

bye asshole best you got you fucking Odd Fellow like i give a fuck i can join other servers haha jokes on you n word with hard r
I couldn't care less you loser lol. I'm straight too btw
(01-12-2019, 06:45 PM)dong Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 06:44 PM)Naturally Toxic Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 06:03 PM)dong Wrote: I am aware that your little friend was the one that said that, but can you read? After that I said YOU BOTH were trolling. You kept asking if "nig" is a bad word. You should have more common sense. You trolled.

I couldn't care less you loser lol. I'm straight too btw
i couldnt give a fuck if ur straight ur about as straight as ur teeth after i fucking sock u in the mouth for being a petty bitch. kuono is also a stuck up bitch so lol idgaf